Friday 11 March 2011

S for Stripes Alphabet challenge & Toddle and Binks

Good morning and I've got that Friday feeling again and I'm so looking forward to the weekend...  My hubby comes back home today after working away for the week, although its been nice to spend sometime with my daughter and do... well girlie things it will be nice to have him in doors home again.... 

Anyway on to our challenge over on 
and this week our letter is.. 

S for Stripes 
you can enter any project as long as some where it has stripes..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto my inspiration for this weeks challenge over on Alphabet I decided to make a tag for a change as haven't make one of these for ages and thought it was about time..

I got out my Tags and Boxes cricut cartridge (another craft item that I don't use as often as I should) and  cut a 4 1/2 " rounded tag in shadow then cut the same tag in my stripy paper  but in normal mode so I ended up with a slightly smaller tag to layer..  

Copic Colours 
Amelie Rabbit 
E79, 77, 74, 71
T-shirt
R85, 83, 81
Sorry I can't remember what colour I used for the eggs
I used Worn lipstick distressing ink for the edges. 


Crafty Bits and Bobs

Range of Copic also from Stamp Galaxy 
Hand punched flowers, ribbon, gems and designer paper from stash

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to share some news with you all..  Kay from Toddle and Binks  asked me a while ago if I would like to join her design team, and of course I said "yes".  Kay owns and runs the shop 

Here's a little about the company 

I have always been into crafts in one form or another, but for about the last 3 years the only thing that has got me through my long and boring day, working for a finance company has been dreaming that one day I would have my own craft store.
Well, that day has finally arrived, and I’ve just started trading on-line as Stamp Galaxy offering:-
• A collection of self-cling clear stamp designs, made by my very own stamp slave (Guy)
• Embossing powders, glitters, and other sticky and pearly things
• Cardstock and other bits of stash

I am passionate about my Company, my Customers and their levels of satisfaction. Tell me what you think! I welcome your thoughts, comments and suggestions.
At the moment I am only small, but I’m bursting with dreams and looking forward to putting these into action …
Its a fabulous shop and if you are into your copics as I am, Stamp Galaxy is the cheapest place I have found online to sell them..

Kay also has her very own stamp line called Toddle and Binks rubber stamps and has something for everyone...

I would also like to share some news with you all..  Kay from Toddle and Binks  asked me a while ago if I would like to join her design team, and of course I said "yes".  Kay owns and runs the shop 

Kay also has her very own stamp line called Toddle and Binks rubber stamps and has something for everyone...

Card challenges I would like to enter

Pals Paper Art ~ Any thing that reminds you of spring (colour inspiration)
Paper Romance ~ Use as many colours as possible
For Fun Challenges ~ Spring
Paper \pretties ~ Ribbon
Scrapbook Sisters ~ Easter animals
Simon says stamp ~ Anything goes
Ladybug crafts ~ Spring colours
Craft your Passion ~ Anything Goes
CupCake ~ Pink polka dots
KB Challenges ~ Use Pink
Lex's Creations ~ Easter

Thanks for looking today, what ever you are doing, have a good one....


Photobucket

19 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Tamara honey - way tooooo cute! I adore those colours and the layout!

Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Mary J xxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a sweet little tag . i love the colours and the ribbon
Lisa x

Pami said...

What a fabulous tag! It so sweet, love the ribbons and flower. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is one sweet tag,the image is just so super cute and the colurs are just lush,perfect hugs cheryl xxxxx

Cards By MI said...

What a sweet looking bunny. Cute card. Thanks for joining us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Glenda Atkins said...

I love this tag,it is so adorable and creative. Those flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining the 'Easter' challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.

Em said...

What an adorable Easter tag! Love the flowers too! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a delightful creation ! Your tag is simply gorgeous ! Good luck !

Poppit said...

Adorable! Your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for this week's cupcake challenge :-)

Helen said...

Great tag and image and congratulations on your DT post too!

Helen x

Sue U said...

Hi Tamara, how cute is that image and I love all the bright colours and stripes :-)

Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink,
Sue xx

sue said...

cutest little tag, love it have a good weekend x sue x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Supercute little tag and congrats on the new DT - well done you - happy weekend xx

Melanie C said...

So cute!! I love making tags. Your easter tag is adorable. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Mary Duffek said...

Super cute and adorable! Thank you for playing along in the Paper Romance Challenge this week.

Lesley said...

This is so cute Tamara, I love the rabbit's cheeky little face! xx

Donna said...

Oh wow what a pretty easter tag Tamara, Love the colours and little flower. Hugs Donna x

Anonymous said...

Hi hun.

Sorry not been over for a while, life got crazy here...lol..

Love the bright vibrant colours, so cute.

Something for you on my blog hunnie.

Huggies Angel

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge! hugs,Jane x

Follow, Subscribe and Like