Good morning blog land, I have a really treat for you this morning.
Well its Sunday again, time for the challenge over on Cutie Sunday and this week we have a recipe for you. To qualify for this challenge we would like to see the recipe of
3 x Flowers
2 x Design papers
1 x Bow
I have created my project using a template downloaded from The Cutting Cafe. You must go and pay it a visit you will be so glad you did as Regina has got a ton and I mean a ton of different images, templates, sentiments for you to buy. She has taken the difficultly out of measuring and done it for you. Regina also sends a file that you can use with your die cutting machine, isn't that just wonderful. (all instructions are on the web site). Also on the website are some really helpful instructions to help with the different question that you may have.
I wanted to show you the versatility of Regina's templates. I used the Square Box with dividers click here for the template
For this card I used
2 x top template, with these I cut them out and stuck them together to form the outside of the draw. It has to be the top template as it is slightly bigger than the bottom. For the draw I just used the bottom template as normal. I then just made up an easel card to make up the top. If you wanted you could use the dividers in the draw if you wanted to separate different things. Silly me I should have taken photo's of the whole process.
Well here's it is.....
I used these lovely papers from Basic Grey, these are so nice to work with. The Card stock is from my local Paper mill shop, die cuts are new from Nellie, sentiments from Whimsy Stamps, image from Magnolia, flowers are from Crafty Feeling (see in the side bar for website), Ribbon from stash. For a change I decided to use a ribbon for a handle.
Haven't got anything in the draw yet, I did buy some chocolate's to put in but they don't last to long in my house and they got eaten, so now have to go and buy some more! lol.. I must say that all the entries we had last week were stunning, its such a pleasure to come and visit all you talented lady's out there.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges,
- Basic Grey Challenge ~ Dots and Stripes ( I had the stripes but no dots, so the dots are on the die cut). They are having a DT call too.
- Pile in on ~ Brand new ~ I haven't made an Easel box card before and I used a new Magnolia stamp.
- Creative Inspiration ~ Use something new ~ I have used a new stamp from Magnolia and created a box easel card for the first time.
- Sweet Stampin ~ Try something new ~ I tried an Easel Box card
- Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Photo inspiration
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog ~ Getting Girly
- Scrappy Frog ~ Sentiments
- Phindy's Friday Challenge blog ~ Distressing ( I have used inks to distress the edges.
- Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes
- Moving along with the times ~ Ring out the old, Ring in the new. ( Used my old Basic Grey papers and ribbon, with my new Magnolia stamp.)
- Cute Card Thursday ~ Old with the old.. ( Old Stash ~ Basic grey papers, ribbons. New Magnolia stamp and new Box easel card.
- Stamping royalty ~ Birthday
- Simon say stamp and show ~ Show your new stamp (My new Magnolia Tilda stamp)
- Tuesday morning sketches ~ Sketch
- Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Anything goes
- Ladybug crafts ink ~ Anything goes
- Craft your passion ~ Anything goes