Friday 14 January 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ K for Keys ~

Good morning peep's, I'm in a bit of a rush this morning as I have to  work today its normally  my day off.  But it can't be helped.. (I'll just think of those extra penny's to spend on crafting goodies. I have already decided what I'm going to buy) lol. 

Well I'm a tad excited today, this will be my first card and post for Alphabet Challenge blog. 
First a little bit about the blog...

The challenge will be every Friday using the letters of the alphabet with a theme for each one.  You can make any handmade craft item you like using the current weeks letter.
Right onto the challenge.... 
For this week's challenge the letter is 
.
.
.

~K for Keys~ 
 We would like to see your projects with keys. It could be a charm, key shaped card, stamp... you get the idea.
For more information and to link your project go to 


Here's my inspiration for you to have a look at,

and yes I'm sorry but its another easel card.... I just luv them.  Don't know why but they are so fun to make as every one turn's out different.  I promise to make a new project in the very near future... 

~On to the crafty goodies~
  • Design Papers ~ Marianne Design - Old Fashioned Christmas 
  • Stamps ~ Magnolia I brought these from Sir Stampalot 
  • Marianne Design corner die from Cuddly Buddly 
  • Magnolia Doohickeys leaf and swirl set also from Sir Stampalot
  • Martha Stewart butterfly punch and loop border punch
  • Woodware scallop circle punch
  • Ribbon, key charm and gems from stash
  • Sentiment printed myself 
  • Card stock from The paper mill shop 



Copic Colours 

Skin and Hair
E11, 21, 00, R20
E55, 53, 51, 50

Clothes 
B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
E41, 40

Key
E39, 37, 35, 
I brought a lot of my Copic Sketch from Stamp Galaxy, they have a fab range of colours in both sketch, ciao and refills all at excellent prices. It is also the home of Toddle and Binks stamps.  Plus (and this is very exciting) for each order you place you rack up loyalty points!!!  

Sorry I can't remember the colours I used for the houses but I did use a clear glaze pen on the windows to give them extra shine.

~ xox ~

These gorgeous flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK.  They have a really good website and offer quick delivery, great service and brilliant prices. I used Diamond Stickles for that glittery effect.

Wow that was a long post now I'm really late for work.... 
Take care have a great day.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Photobucket

5 comments:

sue said...

ooohh this is lovely all the little details are so perfect x sue x

Fleur said...

Oh Tamara, she's loovely. The colours are so pretty
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Tamara - i love the colours and the little scene
A work of art
Lisa ;)

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Tamara:)
Beautiful colours and design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Marilyn said...

Fab easel card & gorgeous colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Marilyn

Follow, Subscribe and Like