Hello and welcome to another challenge for Cutie Sunday. I have been a guest design for this fabulous blog for almost 2 months now and I'm enjoying every minute. All the entries last week were out of this world and it give me great pleasure to come and visit your blogs.
Anyway on to the challenge.
This week we would like to see a colour combination of
Black/Grey + a colour of your choice.
I so loved doing this challenge as I very rarely use this combination of colour's, don't know why! the results are always so good. Please go and check out the
The design team have again made some awesome projects to show you..
Here's my bit of inspiration for you to look at.
This little project is
THE TABBED ORGANIZER SET
from the very talented Regina Easter at
The Cutting Cafe click HERE for the template it comes in two sizes small and large. I used the small template for my project. It was so easy to do, download the template, print or use your cutting machine to cut it out, decorate and its done.
I'm going to be using my organizer to store all my extra stamped images. I have label mine with my favorite stamps.
- Card stock ~ The paper mill shop
- Design papers~ Bayberry cottage & 7 Gypsies
- Distressing inks ~ Black Soot
- Martha Stewart ~ Scalloped border punch
- Woodware ~ 1inch scalloped circle punch
- Tim Holtz ~ Rock candy crackle paint
- Doolebug Design inc clear stamp
- Beads, cord, brads and card candy from stash
- The Tabbed Organizer set ~ The Cutting Cafe