Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Creative Belli Challenge ~ Letter P

Good Morning, its Wednesday so its another Challenge over on


This challenge is for the LETTER ~ P~ so that could be paper bag album, pink, purple, poppies, puppies, paper clips, patterned paper, paint, etc etc.  

I have gone for a Pencil Box which I have made for a friend's birthday.  Instead for pencil's I put in some copic's that I know she hasn't got.. 

I used a template downloaded from The Cutting Cafe this is simply called


I cut a small amount off of the top as the copic's weren't as long as a pencil. 


Front view

Back view

 Crafty Goodies 
Template from The Cutting Cafe ~ Pencil Box  
DP ~ Papermania Signature  - Regency 
Magnolia stamps 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Distressing Inks ~ Walnut Stain 
Ribbon from stash


Copic Markers 
Dress, Socks, ribbon and flower on hat~ R85, 83, 81
Hat ~ G24, 21, 20
Shoes ~ E37, 35, 31
Hair and Skin ~ E39, 37, 35, 34, 31. E21, 11, R20 
Thanks for taking the time to view my blog, have a great day.. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..
Tuesday Challenges 
Friday Challenges 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin