Friday, 21 January 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ L for Ladies




Thank crunchie its Friday!!! and its another challenge over on 


For this week's challenge the letter is 
.
L for Ladies
.
Please do check out the other design team's creations they are all wonderfully stunning.

Lets get down to my inspiration for this week.
I have used my very new and beautiful Hanglar & Stanglar stamps, I was so lucky to get hold of them, they're like gold dust here in the U.K! I brought mine from the Hanglar ebay store and I have to say I was so impressed it took all of 2 days to arrive at my door..   I did see some on Ebay the other night and one stamp was sold for more than £67.00! (Yes I did say one stamp) that's just crazy!  I'm happy to say I didn't pay that much.. LOL


Card Recipe 
DP ~ Basic Grey - Sugar Rush 
Hanglar & Stanglar stamp ~ Kit 11
LOTV sentiment stamp
Whimsy Stamps ~ Love sentiment 
Woodware punches, Martha Stewart hearts border punch
Sizzix die cut vine
Mulberry flowers, lace and ribbon from stash 
Scallop nessie die
I used Copic stretch but can't remember the colours 
Distressing ink ~ Walnut Stain



Well that's it for me today will see you back here really soon.. 
Thanks for looking , have a fun weekend..

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges,


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin