Friday 21 January 2011

Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ L for Ladies




Thank crunchie its Friday!!! and its another challenge over on 


For this week's challenge the letter is 
.
L for Ladies
.
Please do check out the other design team's creations they are all wonderfully stunning.

Lets get down to my inspiration for this week.
I have used my very new and beautiful Hanglar & Stanglar stamps, I was so lucky to get hold of them, they're like gold dust here in the U.K! I brought mine from the Hanglar ebay store and I have to say I was so impressed it took all of 2 days to arrive at my door..   I did see some on Ebay the other night and one stamp was sold for more than £67.00! (Yes I did say one stamp) that's just crazy!  I'm happy to say I didn't pay that much.. LOL


Card Recipe 
DP ~ Basic Grey - Sugar Rush 
Hanglar & Stanglar stamp ~ Kit 11
LOTV sentiment stamp
Whimsy Stamps ~ Love sentiment 
Woodware punches, Martha Stewart hearts border punch
Sizzix die cut vine
Mulberry flowers, lace and ribbon from stash 
Scallop nessie die
I used Copic stretch but can't remember the colours 
Distressing ink ~ Walnut Stain



Well that's it for me today will see you back here really soon.. 
Thanks for looking , have a fun weekend..

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges,


Photobucket

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Lovely colours and a beautiful card!
Love the image and your colouring is great:)
Have a fun weekend Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Tamara! Love the yelowish colours!
Hugs Kristel

sue said...

this is fabulou,s gorgeous colours and altogether a beautiful card.
I didnt pay £67 quid for my stamp I was watching it fascinating stuff love them but not that much lol. so glad you are joining us well deserved your work is an inspiration x sue x

Cec said...

What a fun easel card. Love the colour scheme. Your colouring of that cute image is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Payne Holler Cards said...

love all your details and embellishments - colors are wonderful = this is a new stamp for me and she is adorable!!!
will have to go find these

thanks so much for entering in Phindy's Place Challenge (-:

Anne said...

Gorgeous colours for a beautiful card, I love your lace.
Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tamara, love the colours and the layout.
Thanks so much for joining us at SFTW
Yvonne x

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Ann English said...

This is so cute and absolutely love your color combo.

Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

Follow, Subscribe and Like