Wednesday 1 December 2010

What a wonderful world

Good evening, sorry I haven't posted for a few days but I have been a little busy making up my guess designer cards for Cutie Sunday challenge blog.  I will be one of the GD for December and January.  I will be show casing my first card on Sunday so please hop on over and take a look.  
Well I wanted snow and sure as eggs are eggs I got my wish, unfortunately it didn't snow very much in my part of the world :D .  My daughter was a bit upset as she didn't get a day off school but we have been able to have a few snowball fights and build a snowman. 

Anyway I ramble to much, lets get on with my card.  
~oxo~
I have used papers from last year's My Mines Eye pad.  These papers are just adorable and are (and in away) to beautiful to use.  If you are anything like me I hate having to cut into beautiful design papers and when you do, try and use all of it ;D 
I dug out my swirly clips as haven't used them for a while and added some jute and craftwork cards card candy. Nessies dies for the square and oval shapes. A bit of white 
lace, pearls and lots and lots of distressing inks.  My Mum brought me this gorgeous Tilda angel stamp for my birthday from Sir Stampalot, thanks mum..
~oxo~
~oxo~
Copic Colours 
For Tilda's dress 
RV34, 32, 11
Tights
RV34, 32, 11. R29, 27, 24
Hair & Skin
E55, 53, 51
E21, 11, 00. R20
~oxo~
This week its a sketch to follow. 
Another easel card, this time I have put in a die cut label to write a sentiment on which can be pulled out of the little pouch.  I received my LOTV Christmas circle sentiments the other day and I couldn't wait to use them.   

The stars have been die cut using sizzix star big die then triple embossed with crystal embossing powder.  They really do sparkle unfortunately my camera hasn't picked this up to well..   
Thanks for looking please feel free to drop me a comment if you have the time, always nice to read.. 
Oh and before I forget I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Mary J and Nikki from Bunny Zoe's for picking me for her blog hop candy winner.  If you haven't visited Nikki's shop Bunny Zoe's crafts please do as she has some amazing goodies and all at fantastic prices.  Also head on over to Mary J blog Where's my Creativity , Mary's creations are breath taking. 
Take care off to finish another project..


9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Im loving this gorgeous card!!! fabulous!! :)

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, the papers are lovely. I know what you mean about using them. I find it really difficult to use some of my faves,
Hugz fleur xXx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
Lovely papers Tamara:)
Tilda is cute and your colouring is great.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lynne said...

Wow! what a gorgeous card, love this image, fab colours and colouring. Those stars are great. We have too much snow here in Sheffield, wish I could send some for you daughter. Love Lynne xx

Mary J said...

Oh Tamara, a wonderful card! You've done wonders with her!

Hope you contacted Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!!?

Mel said...

Wow this is a real stunner. Melx

yyam said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love all the pink and lovely details! Awesome coloring too! :)

sue said...

brilliant card and congrats on your design news well deserved but i wouldnt wish this snow on my worst enemy uuuggg bored now REALLY BORED lol x sue x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tamara :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Follow, Subscribe and Like