Thursday 25 November 2010

Wishing you Sunshine

Hello bloggers, hope you are having a good evening, its ever so cold here in my part of the world the weather man said that we might get a bit of snow.  Wouldn't that nice just in time for the weekend. 
Onto my card for today, I've been working on it for a couple of days on and off.
I used the sketch from Double Dutch challenge blog.  Don't know how I missed it but I used the sketch but didn't read that it had to be a Christmas card.. silly me..
 I used one of my new Lilly of the Valley stamps that I won over on the LOTV challenge blog, thank you LOTV I'm totally hooked on your stamps now and can't wait for the new fairy stamps to arrive in your store in January.  
Copic Colours
Girl holding the bunch of flowers 
Top & Socks
E02, 00, 000
Dress
B95, 93, 91
Shoes 
G24, 21, 20
Other girl
Hat 
G24,21, 20. B93, 91
Dress
Sorry I can't remember the colours, normally I leave them on my work desk and put them away after I've wrote the blog post, but for some reason I decided to tidy up before.
Hair & Skin
E37, 35, 33, 31
E11, 21, 00. R20
Brick wall
E44, 43, 41

I haven't used mulberry flowers for a few cards and I missed them so went a bit over board with them on this card. I have used some leaf pins and half pearls.  Design paper is comic cricket earth love really adore this paper pad as the colours are just so lush..

Magnolia doohickey dies for the flower, charm and ribbon from stash.  
Its my birthday tomorrow, hoping I get a few little goodies that I put down on my list.

Thank you and welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy my blog.


I will be listing this card on Ebay..



9 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tamara, love the little charm detail too. Hugs, Claire x

sue said...

stunning card the colouring is beautiful, x sue x

Heidi said...

Lovet it!
Beautiful colours and such a cute image:)
Stunning!
Hugs, Heidi:)

kelly said...

Love all the colours. Very nice card.

Kelly

Mina said...

wow Tamara you have used this fab LOTV beautifully...I love your beautiful colouring
Mina xxx

Mary J said...

Hello Tamara!! I adore your card - it's uber sweet!!

Hope you are keeping warm!

Mary J xxx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card, love the colour combo and your colouring. Love Lynne xx

Mary J said...

Hello Tamara - me again! You might want to pop over to my blog for a surprise...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-winner-of-bunny-zoes-blog-hop.html

Mel said...

These little girls are great. Oh and I think i need these flowers ! Melx

Follow, Subscribe and Like