Monday, 22 November 2010

Are we ready for Christmas Cake?

Hello all, as its getting late this is going to be a quick post.  I had a lot of fun making this card and was able to use an oldie stamp that I haven't used for a while.  I found this beautiful paper that I downloaded from Nitwit  which goes excellently with the card that I made.
~xXx~
I decided to make a card for a chance instead of an easel card.  I used cardstock from the Papermill and distressed it to within a inch of its lovely little life.  I also had come in the post last week the decorative circle and flowers die cut I so adore them. 
~ xXx ~
 ~ xXx ~
The raffia ribbon that I brought ages ago for Hobbycraft, I am so to run out of it but papercellar seem to have discontinued this natural colour :( The pins I got from one of those cheap shops ( just love a good bargin).
~ xXx ~ 
~ xXx ~
Copic Colours 
Dress & Hair band
R39, 37, 35
Hair & Skin 
E55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 00. R20
Shoes & Socks 
E17, 15, 13, 11
E51, 50
Baking tray & cookies 
E17, 15, 13
R37, 35
The cookies have also been glossy accented so they stand out. 
~ xXx ~
2 Shrink plastic rolling pins, card candy and nessie dies on the inside. 

~ xXx ~

~ xXx ~
Told you it was going to be quick.  
Challenges I'm entering this card for are:~
Cutie Sunday  #119 Christmas Caked
Magnolia Stamp Lovers ~ Punch challenge
Right off to bed now, work tomorrow.
nightie night 
Take care



Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin