Monday 22 November 2010

Are we ready for Christmas Cake?

Hello all, as its getting late this is going to be a quick post.  I had a lot of fun making this card and was able to use an oldie stamp that I haven't used for a while.  I found this beautiful paper that I downloaded from Nitwit  which goes excellently with the card that I made.
~xXx~
I decided to make a card for a chance instead of an easel card.  I used cardstock from the Papermill and distressed it to within a inch of its lovely little life.  I also had come in the post last week the decorative circle and flowers die cut I so adore them. 
~ xXx ~
 ~ xXx ~
The raffia ribbon that I brought ages ago for Hobbycraft, I am so to run out of it but papercellar seem to have discontinued this natural colour :( The pins I got from one of those cheap shops ( just love a good bargin).
~ xXx ~ 
~ xXx ~
Copic Colours 
Dress & Hair band
R39, 37, 35
Hair & Skin 
E55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 00. R20
Shoes & Socks 
E17, 15, 13, 11
E51, 50
Baking tray & cookies 
E17, 15, 13
R37, 35
The cookies have also been glossy accented so they stand out. 
~ xXx ~
2 Shrink plastic rolling pins, card candy and nessie dies on the inside. 

~ xXx ~

~ xXx ~
Told you it was going to be quick.  
Challenges I'm entering this card for are:~
Cutie Sunday  #119 Christmas Caked
Magnolia Stamp Lovers ~ Punch challenge
Right off to bed now, work tomorrow.
nightie night 
Take care



10 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! this is just gorgeous Tamara,love Tildas colours and those glossy hearts are soooo lovely.
Very pretty card,that paper is yummy too :)
hugs Lou.xx
Are you visiting Sirstamp for the Xmas Demo Day?x

sue said...

OMG OMG I love it the little rolling pins are lovely x sue x

Lynne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, the backing paper matches perfectly love the flower and pins and the use of the MD die. Love Lynne xx

Heidi said...

Wow Tamara, this is just stunning!
All the lovely details, images and colours, love it:)
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Cindy said...

Lovely shading, wonderful colors. Great card. thanks for sharing with us at the MSL challenge. C2

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, your card is so beautiful.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Claire said...

Great card with an adorable image and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Cutie Sunday

Hugs
Bella

*Arwen* said...

Hey
It's a wonderful card.
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs Arwen

Marushy said...

Great work and beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.

Hugs
Marushy

Follow, Subscribe and Like