Sunday, 21 November 2010

The World is Full of Magic

Hiya all, hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  Its been really cold here today but sadly no snow yet, just a cold crisp day.. I've been tucked up in my craft barn all snug and warm so the  cold hasn't really effected me.  
The card I want to share with you today was made with the Just Magnolia challenge in mind which is White + one other.  I have also managed to combine it with a few other challenges too!
The design paper looks dark pink in this photo but in really life it is red 
~ X ~
 ~ X ~
The Magnolia stamp I used I brought last year on Ebay, I think it is from 2008 collection but I'm not to sure.
~ X ~
For the edging round Tilda's coat I have used puffy velvet. I think it adds a little something different.

~ X ~
Just adore the new circle sentiment stamps from Lilly of the Valley.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on them before they sold out.  I think they are back in stock now if you would like to purchase some.  The sentiment I have used comes from the Dreamy Days kit, its just perfect for Christmas.

~ X ~
I love decorating the inside of cards it just makes the card so much more.  I use pearly paper which I die cut so you can write your message on. 


Other Crafty bits & bobs
  • DP is Tilda from Panduro (Cuddly Buddly) 
  • Stamps are Magnolia, Lilly of the Valley & Whimsy Stamps
  • Woodware scallop punches & Martha Stewart Doily border punch
  • Nessie dies
  • Magnolia Doohickey flower doily dies
  • Puffy velvet
  • Pearls, ribbon, brads and glitter from secret stash 
Copic Colours 
  • Clothes 
  • R29, 27, 24, 22
  • Hair, Skin and Boots
  • E55, 53, 51
  • E21. 11, 00, R20
  • E55, 53, 51, 50
Thanks for looking before I go, the challenges I have entered this project to are:~





Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin