Sunday 21 November 2010

The World is Full of Magic

Hiya all, hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  Its been really cold here today but sadly no snow yet, just a cold crisp day.. I've been tucked up in my craft barn all snug and warm so the  cold hasn't really effected me.  
The card I want to share with you today was made with the Just Magnolia challenge in mind which is White + one other.  I have also managed to combine it with a few other challenges too!
The design paper looks dark pink in this photo but in really life it is red 
~ X ~
 ~ X ~
The Magnolia stamp I used I brought last year on Ebay, I think it is from 2008 collection but I'm not to sure.
~ X ~
For the edging round Tilda's coat I have used puffy velvet. I think it adds a little something different.

~ X ~
Just adore the new circle sentiment stamps from Lilly of the Valley.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on them before they sold out.  I think they are back in stock now if you would like to purchase some.  The sentiment I have used comes from the Dreamy Days kit, its just perfect for Christmas.

~ X ~
I love decorating the inside of cards it just makes the card so much more.  I use pearly paper which I die cut so you can write your message on. 


Other Crafty bits & bobs
  • DP is Tilda from Panduro (Cuddly Buddly) 
  • Stamps are Magnolia, Lilly of the Valley & Whimsy Stamps
  • Woodware scallop punches & Martha Stewart Doily border punch
  • Nessie dies
  • Magnolia Doohickey flower doily dies
  • Puffy velvet
  • Pearls, ribbon, brads and glitter from secret stash 
Copic Colours 
  • Clothes 
  • R29, 27, 24, 22
  • Hair, Skin and Boots
  • E55, 53, 51
  • E21. 11, 00, R20
  • E55, 53, 51, 50
Thanks for looking before I go, the challenges I have entered this project to are:~





12 comments:

Cordine said...

Beautiful card! Love your DP's
Hugs
Cordine

Fleur said...

Fab card Tamara, love the sentiment
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card, love how you have sat Cosy on the candy cane and that fur trim is lovely. Love Lynne xx

Suzilou said...

Really lovelly card, love the white and red colour scheme and those papers are gorgeous. xx

Mary J said...

Wow, totally gorjuss!! Adore the colours and the inside!!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you will share more of your inspiration with us at the next challenge!

Mary J xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Tamara, beautiful card, i love that you decorate the inside too, it makes the card even more special, i always mean to do this and then end up running out of time... thanks for joining us for the Ellephantastic challenge!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

The Team said...

A really beautiful card , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

liza said...

stunning card,love the papers you have used they are gorgeous and must check them out,thankyou for joining in with our challenge this week at oldie but a goodie
love n hugs
liza
xox

Fleur said...

Only me again,
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! Such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Annie said...

such a pretty card with this cutie little Magnolia Miss! thanks for joining in the fun on the Oldie but a Goodie blog. hugs, annie x

Karen Mortensen said...

Aww cute stamp and a great card. Thank you for joing us on DW xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like