Friday 19 November 2010

Presents, presents, presents

Good evening, its been very fogging here today and still is as I look out the window. So glad that I'm tucked up nice and toasty.  I have some exciting news to share with you all....  and that is that I have been chosen to be a GD for Cutie Sunday blog for the months  December and January.  Thank you to the Cutie Sunday for giving me the opportunity to join your team.    Please come on over and take a gander and join in.  
Onto my card for today.  
xXx
 I couldn't wait to use this stamp from Lilly of the Valley, it was one of the stamps I chose for winning their weekly blog candy.  I used copics to colour in the sweet image, colours are:~ Dress and scarf ~
 R85, 83, 81... E53, 51, 50 
presents are the same colours as are the shoes and socks. 
Hair and Skin
E55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 00.
xXx 
xXx
Crafty bits & bobs
DP ~ Marianne Design 
Lilly of the Valley stamps
Martha Stewart border punch, Nessie dies, Sizzix dies and ribbon and flowers from stash.
Distressing inks ~ Walnut Stain 
Puffy Velvet and glitter.
xXx

 On the snowflakes I used puffy velvet (I took quite a few photo's to show you the puffy effect, this is the best of the bunch.  I just couldn't seem to get it right.
Challenges I have enter this project to.
That took a while, enjoy the rest of the evening, I'm off to watch Children in Need,  Take care.





10 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card, love the bows great colours. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes. Love Lynne xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Congrats on your guest DT. Your card is lovely, the colouring in is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

sue said...

hi this is absolutly gorgeous and the insides are always beautiful too thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Heidi said...

Congrats on your guest DT Tamara!
And your card is beautiful:)
Adorable image from LOTV, and your colouring is great. Lovely details.
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Donna said...

Tamara you were the winner of the Whimsy blog hop candy on my blog if you could contact me.
Thanks
Donna xx

Deirdre said...

Fab image by LOTV - hadn't seen it before. Love how you used it - simply stunning.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Tamara - the image is absolutely adorable, lovely colouring, papers, and of course those puffy stars too!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Julie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Follow, Subscribe and Like