Good evening, its been very fogging here today and still is as I look out the window. So glad that I'm tucked up nice and toasty. I have some exciting news to share with you all.... and that is that I have been chosen to be a GD for Cutie Sunday blog for the months December and January. Thank you to the Cutie Sunday for giving me the opportunity to join your team. Please come on over and take a gander and join in.
Onto my card for today.
I couldn't wait to use this stamp from Lilly of the Valley, it was one of the stamps I chose for winning their weekly blog candy. I used copics to colour in the sweet image, colours are:~ Dress and scarf ~
R85, 83, 81... E53, 51, 50
presents are the same colours as are the shoes and socks.
Hair and Skin
E55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 00.
Crafty bits & bobs
DP ~ Marianne Design
Lilly of the Valley stamps
Martha Stewart border punch, Nessie dies, Sizzix dies and ribbon and flowers from stash.
Distressing inks ~ Walnut Stain
Puffy Velvet and glitter.
On the snowflakes I used puffy velvet (I took quite a few photo's to show you the puffy effect, this is the best of the bunch. I just couldn't seem to get it right.
Challenges I have enter this project to.
- Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge #139 ~ Sketch
- Stamp and Create ~ Challenge 7 Tis the season
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge # 70 Glittery Christmas
- PaperPlay Challenge ~ Week 46 - Let it Snow
- Anything Goes week 25 ~ Let it snow
- Simon Says Stamp ~ Sparkle
- Little Paper Shop ~ All about the Die Cuts
- Sweet Stampin Challenge ~ Snowflakes
That took a while, enjoy the rest of the evening, I'm off to watch Children in Need, Take care.