A very chilli good morning, I received my lovely Lilly of the Valley stamps yesterday that I won on their blog candy, I'm so excited I can't wait to use them. I have to say a huge Thank you for posting them out so quickly as I know that you have been really busy with NEC and your new stamps being launched.
I brought this James the Bear stamp a while ago ready for Christmas and forgot that I had it. So glad that I found it. As you might have guessed I adore easel cards, they are just so much fun to do.
Crafty bits & bobs
- Design paper ~ Basic Grey (I think its from the Dinosaur pack)
- Stamps ~ James the bear and circle sentiment from Lilly of the Valley, Whimsy ticket stamp and a Thank you to Louise from Crafty Lou's Small World for the information about the stitch stamp from Kelly Panacci. (Please go and visit her blog as her cards are absolutely fab-ulo-us!) I got mine on Ebay in the end I think its going to be one of the most used in my stash.
- Snowflakes are sizzix thin die I have painted them with crackle paint which gives them a glossy shine.
- Stars are also sizzix
- Nessie dies
- EK success snowflakes border punch
- Smooth card stock from Lilly of the Valley ideal for Copic and Promarker users
- Ribbon, buttons and cords from stash
- Distressing Inks ~ Walnut stain
E29, 27, 25, R20
YR16, 15, 14
E44, 43, 41
G17, 16, 14
G17, 16, 14
Challenges I would like to enter this card for are:
A spoonful of Sugar challenge 130 ~ Distressing
The Sweet shop Challenge ~ Sketch
Lilly of the Valley ~ Anything goes
Die cut Dreams ~ Use staples on your project
Thanks for looking, have a really good Wednesday