Wednesday 17 November 2010

Lilly of the Valley

A very chilli good morning, I received my lovely Lilly of the Valley stamps yesterday that I won on their blog candy, I'm so excited I can't wait to use them.  I have to say a huge Thank you for posting them out so quickly as I know that you have been really busy with NEC and your new stamps being launched.
I brought this James the Bear stamp a while ago ready for Christmas and forgot that I had it. So glad that I found it.  As you might have guessed I adore easel cards, they are just so much fun to do.
xXx
xXx

xXx
xXx
xXx
xXx
Crafty bits & bobs
  • Design paper ~ Basic Grey (I think its from the Dinosaur pack)
  • Stamps ~ James the bear and circle sentiment from Lilly of the Valley, Whimsy ticket stamp and a Thank you to Louise from Crafty Lou's Small World for the information about the stitch stamp from Kelly Panacci.  (Please go and visit her blog as her cards are absolutely fab-ulo-us!)  I got mine on Ebay in the end I think its going to be one of the most used in my stash.
  •  Snowflakes are sizzix thin die I have painted them with crackle paint which gives them a glossy shine. 
  • Stars are also sizzix 
  • Nessie dies 
  • EK success snowflakes border punch
  • Smooth card stock from Lilly of the Valley ideal for Copic and Promarker users  
  • Ribbon, buttons and cords from stash
  • Distressing Inks ~ Walnut stain
Copic Colours 
Bear
E29, 27, 25, R20
Presents 
YR16, 15, 14
E44, 43, 41
G17, 16, 14
E74, 71
Hat 
G17, 16, 14

Challenges I would like to enter this card for are:
Lilly of the Valley ~ Anything goes
Die cut Dreams ~ Use staples on your project

Thanks for looking, have a really good Wednesday 


8 comments:

Heidi said...

What a wonderful card!
The image is adorable and I like the way you have put it all together:)
Lovely colours Tamara.
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

dstandard said...

Oh you did an awesome job - love your coloring and adorable the LOTV stamp! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Beth said...

This is such a sweet card! I too love these cute bear stamps and all the embellishments and texture you've added are perfect! Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stop Sketch!

Love Beth xx

Deb said...

Super adorable card, love so many of the wonderful elements you've created. Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams and hope to see you again next week
Debs
xxx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card, cute bear, love the colours and colouring. I enjoy making easel cards too. Love Lynne xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at DCD.
Chris x

Mummylade said...

this is lovely and the ribbons around the stars are a lovely effect! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Follow, Subscribe and Like