Good afternoon, its Monday again. The weekends go so fast, it was my Daughters birthday yesterday and she loved her card. I think it was also the money that dropped out when she opened it. I can remember opening cards and loving it then a few pounds dropped out. Doesn't happen very often now through ;D Anyway she enjoyed her day was really happy at all the birthday wishes she received on facebook from all her friends.
Onto my card for the day, I have been trying to make a card a day, but these things take time as I'm such a perfectionist.
I made an easel card again my family seem to love these cards I think its because they are a little bit different.
The sketch is from Sweet sketch Wednesday I love all their sketches and the Design team always come up with brilliant inspiration.
Crafty bits & bobs
- DP ~ I have had this paper for ages and forgot I had it. It was a download from Bearly Mine. Can't believe I had forgotten about but it was on a memory stick at the back of a draw.
- Stamps are of course Magnolia and Whimsy stamps. I'm waiting for a bit of stash to arrive from USA. I ordered one of those custom stamps so can't wait for it to get here.
- Flowers are Mulberry Crafts UK, hat pins, pearls, buttons and ribbon from my stash.
- On the sentiment I have used crackle paint then distressed with Spice Marmalade ink. Give' it a lovely glossy shine.
- Magnolia Doohicky's die for the leafs
- Nessie's Grand border die
- Cuttlebug ~ embossing folder dots
Skin & Hair
E11, 21, 00, R20
E55, 53, 51
Clothes, Socks & Shoes
G24, 21, 20. E43, 41, 40
E44, 43, 41, 40
G82, 21 E37, 35, 33
Entering this card into the following card challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday~ Sketch
Stamp with fun ~ Square
Anything goes ~ Emboss it!
Hope you like it, until next time.