Monday 15 November 2010

Happy Monday

Good afternoon, its Monday again.  The weekends go so fast, it was my Daughters birthday yesterday and she loved her card.  I think it was also the money that dropped out when she opened it.  I can remember opening cards and loving it then a few pounds dropped out.  Doesn't happen very often now through ;D Anyway she enjoyed her day was really happy at all the birthday wishes she received on facebook from all her friends.
Onto my card for the day, I have been trying to make a card a day, but these things take time as I'm such a perfectionist.  
I made an easel card again my family seem to love these cards I think its because they are a little bit different.

The sketch is from Sweet sketch Wednesday I love all their sketches and the Design team always come up with brilliant inspiration.  

Crafty bits & bobs
  •  DP ~ I have had this paper for ages and forgot I had it.  It was a download from Bearly Mine.  Can't believe I had forgotten about but it was on a memory stick at the back of a draw.  
  • Stamps are of course Magnolia and Whimsy stamps.  I'm waiting for a bit of stash to arrive from USA.  I ordered one of those custom stamps so can't wait for it to get here.
  • Flowers are Mulberry Crafts UK, hat pins, pearls, buttons and ribbon from my stash.
  • On the sentiment I have used crackle paint then distressed with Spice Marmalade ink. Give' it a lovely glossy shine. 
  • Magnolia Doohicky's die for the leafs 
  • Nessie's Grand border die
  • Cuttlebug ~ embossing folder dots 
xXx

xXx
Copic Colours 
Skin & Hair
E11, 21, 00, R20
E55, 53, 51
Clothes, Socks & Shoes
G24, 21, 20. E43, 41, 40
E51, 50
E44, 43, 41, 40
Bicycle 
YR02, YR00
G82, 21 E37, 35, 33 
Entering this card into the following card challenges
Anything goes ~ Emboss it!
Hope you like it, until next time.




10 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours very pretty. Love how you have arranged the flowers. Love Lynne xx

Heidi said...

It's a beautiful card Tamara!
Lovely colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Kathie said...

Hi Tamara, what a pretty card, I love the colours you've used on Tilda. Very very pretty. Great job and a great take on Arlana's sketch. Wonderful colouring of your image.
Thanks so joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW - Design Team

Fleur said...

Hi Tamara this is very pretty
Gorgeous colours
Hugz Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love all the detail and the flowers look fab.
Louise xx

Sharon Basel said...

This is a fantastic card Tamara! I just love all the details of it. Your embellishments are simply gorgeous and complement the darling image so well. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We hope you'll return again next week too!
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors you choose and all your flowers are lovely!!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

sue said...

so cute as always thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhh, how sweet!!!! Why don't I ever think to make an easel card...this one is stunning!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Oh Tamera, your card is adorable. I love this sweet image and fun easel card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW

Follow, Subscribe and Like