Friday 3 December 2010

Sending you Christmas Wishes

Good afternoon, Brrrrr isn't it cold today! We still have snow in my part of Lincolnshire with a fresh dusting in the night.  Good weather for Children and Dogs.... 
Had our first Christmas card today, I'm running so behind this year I have normally got all my cards done and sent out by the 1st December with all decorations up and running, haven't even started. My job at weekend is to write out and post all the cards and get the dec's up and start getting into the festive spirit.  

I used Basic Grey papers, these papers are scrumptious love them to bits.
The flowers are MD dies the leafs and swirls are Magnolia Doohickey dies, ribbons and pearls from stash. 
~xox~
~oxo~
This stamp is another one that I won on the LOTV challenge blog and isn't she just the cutest  darling. i've coloured her with copics and glitter.  

Copic Coloiurs
Clothes & Shoes 
R29, 27, 24. G24, 21
Hair & Skin 
E37, 35, 33. E11, 21, 00, R20

 ~oxo~
 ~oxo~


The Christmas trees in the background are a sizzix die that I have had for ages as is the star die.  I have triple embossed the stars with enchanted gold embossing powder then wrapped with gold cord.  
I have used Bev's Sketch from last week's LOTV challenge and going to enter it into this weeks challenge which is ~ A few of my favourite things that you couldn't live without.  
Ellephantastic challenge ~ Red and Green 

                I couldn't live without the adorable Tilda's, ribbon, dies and flowers. 
Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend I'm off to the Sir Stampalot demo day tomorrow hope to meet some of you there.. 



7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh what a lovely christmas card Tamara.
Beautiful image and design:)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Heidi:)

sue said...

beautiful card beautiful image, all those details lovely x sue x

Helen Laurence said...

stunning card & colouring. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x x

Lynne said...

Wow! what a gorgeous card, love it. So much attention to detail, beautiful. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya,
Wow your card is beautiful, as are all your cards...I love all the details you used, those flowers are beautiful and the colour scheme is gorgeous...

So glad to have found you
x
Vicky

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card in perfect colours, love your papers too just fab, thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, good luck big hugs Pops x x x

Mephisto said...

What a wonderful card.
Thanks for joining in by LotV this week.
Domi

Follow, Subscribe and Like