Sunday 5 December 2010

Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ red/green

Well its Sunday again and time for the Cutie Sunday Challenge.  This week the challenge is a colour choice of Red/ Green. I have been asked to be a guess designer for the months of December and January this is my first card.  
~xox~
I used the jovial design papers from Basic Grey, Magnolia and LOTV circle sentiments.  I was lucky enough to have snaged these gorgeous sentiments.  

~xox~
Copic Colours 
Dress
G24, 21, 20
Hair & Skin
E55, 53.51
E11, 21, 00, R20
Tilda's wings have been glittered to give them a good dose of Christmas sparkle.
Sheer red ribbon, hat pins with a few green beads. 

Thanks for looking please take a look over at Cutie Sunday, hope to see you there... 

Take care
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes + Sparkle
Stamp something ~ Christmas colour comb
Secret Crafter ~ Christmas 


8 comments:

sue said...

just love this, love these basic grey papers and what would we do without lotv sentiments lol hope you are keeping warm and congrats on being guest designer x sue x

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous card Tamara! Love it! Became a follower so I won't have to miss anything!
Hugs Kristel

Heidi said...

A gorgeous card!
Lovely details and adorable Tilda:)
I hope you're okay Tamara.
Have a nice sunday.
Hugs, Heidi:)

nicolet said...

you have made a wonderfull card Tamara!!
Hugs Nicolet

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous Christmas card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Helen Laurence said...

Hi Tamara,
Please will you email me at ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com its about my DT call!!!
Hugs x

Curly said...

Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen Laurence said...

Hi me again! I didn't put how gorgeous your card is on my last comment. It is stunning hun really stunning, but then all your cards are. Loving that you've got the DT logo up already!! Whoop! Hugs x

Follow, Subscribe and Like