Sunday, 5 December 2010

Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ red/green

Well its Sunday again and time for the Cutie Sunday Challenge.  This week the challenge is a colour choice of Red/ Green. I have been asked to be a guess designer for the months of December and January this is my first card.  
~xox~
I used the jovial design papers from Basic Grey, Magnolia and LOTV circle sentiments.  I was lucky enough to have snaged these gorgeous sentiments.  

~xox~
Copic Colours 
Dress
G24, 21, 20
Hair & Skin
E55, 53.51
E11, 21, 00, R20
Tilda's wings have been glittered to give them a good dose of Christmas sparkle.
Sheer red ribbon, hat pins with a few green beads. 

Thanks for looking please take a look over at Cutie Sunday, hope to see you there... 

Take care
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes + Sparkle
Stamp something ~ Christmas colour comb
Secret Crafter ~ Christmas 


Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin