Friday 5 November 2010

What a wash out!!!

Good evening, hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend.  We were going to have some fireworks this evening but as always the great British weather has spoiled it and its raining! Its no fun trying to light the dam things and the fuse that keeps going out! We're going to try for tomorrow evening when its probably going to be raining again... LOL. So instead I finished off my card for the
The prize this week is a $25.00 gift voucher from Simon say Stamp. 
This week they want to see projects that have vellum/parchment or tissue paper on them, either as a layer,stamped image on it or as I have done make an embellishment .
Just Magnolia monthly special Week 80 
 Anything goes.
Sir Stampalot challenge 
Christmas Traditions 

Which brings me nice to a exciting bit of news that I had this morning that I won the
Lilly of the Valley blog candy of two stamps of my choice. Thank you Lilly of the Valley that will start off my collection just nicely.  Really looking forward to the new stamps that come on sale on the 12th.. 

Lets get on with my card
I have used the love Christmas papers from Basic Grey I think its called Jovial, this 6x6 stack is just heavenly, have nearly used all the papers.  As you can see I have made another easel card (I think I'm addicted).
Flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK , leafs are Magnolia doohickeys and a suzzix swirl thin die that I brought ages ago on ebay.  Distressing inks, swirly clips and ribbon, buttons, lace from stash.  Circut machine to cut the circles and cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.  Magnolia and Lilly of the Valley stamps.
The inside I have used the label die from magnolia and nessie labels, another sizzix die snowflakes that I got on ebay.  Martha Stewart butterfly punch I have punched out two butterflies each with the top layer being vellum.  You can't see the butterflies very well with the vellum them thought they would have shown up.
x x x
x x x 
Last but not least my fav's copic markers..
Wow that was a long post was only going to be a quickie...  Hope you all have a nice weekend and that the rain hasn't ruined all Guy Fawkes night..
Take Care

Tamara


7 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Tamara

Well we are not too far from you and last night certainly was a wash out here. Absolutely typical British weather.

A really super card, so much attention to detail.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and hope to see you again.

B x
More Stampalot candy here

sue said...

fabulous card love it as always x sue x

PinksyDoodles said...

I love the wonderful detail on this fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

pinky said...

This is beautiful, love all the detail and beautiful papers. Well done on the LOTV win. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Lynne said...

Wow! what a gorgeous card lots of inking, stamping and punching. Fabulous. Love Lynne xx

chris said...

Hi Tamara, such an amazing card its SO VERY SPECIAL, love it loads.
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, and good luck, hugs chris xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Follow, Subscribe and Like