Sunday 7 November 2010

Totally Gorgeous

Well its another cold evening tonight, have the laptop on my lap in front of the fire enjoying the last of the weekend.
This will be a first for me entering into this challenge at Totally Gorgeous challenge
55 ~ sketch.  I saw Kim's GD entry and it blew me away, it is so... "totally gorgeous" but then all the DT cards.. please hop over and take a lookie.. 
Anyway onto my card
x x x 
I have made yet another easel card I'm totally hooked, I found a loan Christmas tree charm that I brought last year.  It was screaming out to be used and it fits in nicely with this card. 
x x x 
x x x 
 Love the Magnolia Doohickey label die, I have used it so you can slide it in and out to write a sentiment on and inked the edges in Tim Holtz distressing inks ~ fired brick and a gorgeous piece of ribbon that I have now run out of and can't remember where I purchased it from.  Nessie oval dies, borderabilites grand lace border.

x x x 
Design paper is Tilda papers these are beautiful papers, you know the ones that you use very tiny piece, no scraps left..  Stamps are Magnolia, Whimsy and Lilly of the Valley.  The flower I made and glimmer misted it to add a bit more sparkle.  Snowflakes embossing folder from cuttlebug I brought my at Sir Stampalot  Tilda has been stamped on super smooth white card stock from Lilly of the Valley and it is brilliant great for your copic's or promarkers. 
x x x 

Onto my copic colours 
Dress and Presents 
R39, 37, 35, RV14, 13, 11
Hair and Skin
E57, 55, 53, 51 E11, 21, 00 R20
This card will be listed on ebay please click in the side bar to be taken to my ebay store.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, please leave a comment if you have the time would love to hear from you and promise that I will stop by your blog too..
Enjoy the rest of the evening, take care. 



1 comment:

Net said...

Aw that's so sweet Tamara! Its really lovely. Easel cards are one of my faves this year.

You've reminded me about my Christmas tree charms ;))

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Follow, Subscribe and Like