Monday, 8 November 2010

Garden of Mud!....

Its a very cold, windy and rainy evening here in my part of the world. I have a craft shed at the bottom of the garden which is so nice and cozy until you venture outside into the death trap that is the garden.  Its more like a mud slide, why walk when I can slide!! And slide I did luckily I didn't fall, it was like my feet were moving but the body couldn't keep up.  Good job it was dark it would have gave someone a laugh! LOL.
x x x
Moving on.. to the card that I started last night and got finished today 
The challenges that I am going enter are:~
Sketch Saturday ~ Week #128 and its being sponsored by Art Journey.  
Cutie Sunday ~#117 Light blue/white is the theme this week. 
Totally Tilda Challenge blog ~ Blue & Sliver
Ellephantastic Challenges #18 ~ blue 
x x x
x x x 
Sorry about the naff photo's today but I run out of daylight, then the camera decided it needed a bit of a charge.  I struggled with the colours of this project as first as I couldn't find any blue background paper until I dug deep and found an old papermania pack which was just perfect.  The dark blue card stock is pearlised card A5 size from The Papermill shop .  The "True blue,You sentiment was one of the first stamps that I purchased and comes with eight different sentiments. 
x x x 
x x x
Copic Colour's
Tilda's dress
B18, 16, 14, 12, 02
Hair & Skin
E57, 55, 53, 51
E21, 11, 00. R20 
This Tilda is from the Fall stamp kit and is just heavenly.. 
x x x

x x x
This is from a lovely set of sentiment stamps from Whimsy Stamp company that I have stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then painted clear crackle paint over the top then inked in blue.
x x x
x x x 
 I found a whole stash of beads and sliver hat pins in a draw, it was like Christmas had come early.  I used a sliver butterfly charm on the end with the beads at the top and slipped it in the knot of the bow.
x x x 
x x x 
Flowers are from a shop on ebay they also have a website Mulberry Crafts UK  they have a good stock of flowers and they post super quick.  To add a bit of sparkle I have dusted the petals with Pearl Ex ~ pearly white.  This I brought ages ago from a quaint craft shop in Barton-le-clay in Bedfordshire, in fact it was my daughter that purchased it to use to add sparkle to fimo.  Wish I had brought a few more tubs of it as I haven't been able to find it since.
x x x 
x x x
Easel card again, thought that I would use a bit of vellum on the butterflies and added glitter too.  Martha Stewart punches, Nessie's and Magnolia doohickey flower die. 
x x x

x x x
Wow sorry I have rambled on a bit tonight must be the weather... 
Thanks for looking, I'm off to start a commission for a Ruby Anniversary.
Take care..




Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin