Tuesday 9 November 2010

Ruby Wedding Aniversary

Good evening peep's, not much is happening in my part of the world, only that it is still raining and I have a very poorly girl at home with a very bad cough and cold. I was up half the night with her as she couldn't sleep, bless her little cotton socks... 
In the meantime I have finished a commission card that I started a few days ago.  It was a first of me a Ruby Wedding Anniversary card.  Wow 40 years of marriage, congratulations. 
Well here it is
x x x
x x x 
These two are so in love.
x x x
I used a hat pin and some beads and a charm to make this embellishment (I haven't used these in a while)  that can be taken off of the card and used as a bookmark.. 

x x x

x x x 
 The tag can be taken out to write a sentiment on.  
x x x
x x x
As its Ruby I used a few little ruby coloured gems on the sentiment and a few around the card including Tilda's and Edwin's buttons.
I'm entering this card into the following card challenges 
My time to craft 114RHAPSODY OF ROSES
Thanks for looking, I'm off to grab a cup of hot chocolate.
Take Care


8 comments:

sue said...

soo cute love it x sue x

Heidi said...

Adorable!
Love the details, image and the way you have put it all together:)
Hope your girl gets better soon.
Hugs, Heidi:)

deesdesigns said...

This is one of the most gorgeous anniversary cards I've ever seen.

I'm so glad you could join us as My Time To Craft.

Lynne said...

A beautiful anniversery card, they look so adorable sitting there. Lots of lovely detail and pretty colours. Love it. Lynne xx

Sue said...

Morning Tamara,wow your card is so beautiful,fabulous papers and really pretty embellishments...stunning :)

Thank you for joiing us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Mel said...

Hi Ya, i just found your blog from Mandy's blog. Your cards are beautiful. and its so useful you give the copic numbers ! Apsolutely stunning work. Melx

Hannapanna said...

This is such a sweet card. Love all the beautiful details. Thanks for entering my candy. :) Hugs, Hanna

Lizzy said...

WOW such a beautiful card, luv it ! ~ Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Follow, Subscribe and Like