Monday 1 November 2010

Sketch Saturday

Good evening, well that's Monday over with only four more days until the weekend.....I'm being a tad naught tonight and I brought myself a bar of Toblerone, yummy... 
I must say I had a spare hour today so I spent it in blog land looking at all the blogs out there and WOW we are a talented bunch gorgeous cards and scrapbook pages.  I was blown away..
Well onto my card I'm entering into the 
x x x 
x x x 
 x x x 
 x x x 
Copic Colours 
Presents
E44, 43, 41, 40, R27, Y32
I brought these new colours from a fab store Stamp Galaxy they have a great range of copic colours at AMAZING prices.  They also run a points club where you earn points for each purchase you make which is really worth it and doesn't take long to rack them up and the delivery is super quick....
Dress 
R85. 83, 81. E34, 33, 31
Hair 
E37, 35, 33, 31
 x x x 
Crafty Bits & Bob's 
DP ~ is Basic grey (jovial) and Cosmo Cricket (mini deck-earth love)
Magnolia and Lilly of the valley stamps
Lace from stash
flowers from Mulberry Crafts 
Magnolia doo-hickey dies
x x x 
Distressing Inks ~ Walnut stain and antique linen 
half pearls and glitter
Sizzix snowflake die 
Jute and a pink button
 x x x 
I hope Bev from "All the things I Love" doesn't mind I used her brilliant idea of using the panel at the back of the easel card and put a tag in a little pocket.  Please go and check out her blog it is truly amazing..
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the evening...
This card is for sale over on ebay, just click the image in the side bar..

3 comments:

sue said...

absolutly beautiful everything is so neat and matches beautifully x sue x

Leonie said...

Beautiful card! Love the border!! All the glitter looks fab too!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Leonie xx

Lou said...

Hi!Tamara,so sorry how could i have missed this-it is totally gorgeous and has such a lovely warm country Christmas look.
Love the colours and papers too.
The stitches are a clear stamp set-designer is KELLY PANACCI and made by SANDYLION(KPST4-borders)hope that helps :)
take care,hugs Lou.xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like