Saturday 30 October 2010

Just Magnolia

Good evening, I'm fitting this post in between watching Strictly and  X factor, I know I know, I hear you say but once you start watching you're hooked.. so I will try and keep this as short as possible
This is my card that I made using Just Magnolia's sketch created by the very talented 
Dawny P
x x x 
x x x 
I have made another easel card with one of last years Magnolia Christmas stamps
x x x
x x x
and I have used my new copic card that I treated myself to at Sir Stampalot and I must say you can really tell the difference.  Up to now I have been using a linen card from the Papermill shop.  They have now stopped doing it in big boxes.  It only comes in packs of 10 but its not the same and costs a lot more. 
x x x
x x x 
The shrink plastic has come out of the pack the image is from Magnolia from this year's stamp kit. 
x x x 
x x x 
x x x 
Using the label magnolia doohickey die (love that word)
which can be pulled out to write a sentiment on.
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the weekend..
This card is listed on ebay with a few other cards, click on the image in the side bar...



1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a lovely card!
Love the way you have put it all together:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Follow, Subscribe and Like