Thursday 28 October 2010

Tilda in the wind

Good evening everyone, I can't believe that the weekend is nearly here.  this week has gone so fast probably because its half term here in the u.k.   
I dropped my daughter and her friend off at the cinema this afternoon which meant I have a spare couple of hours and I spent it over at Sir Stampalot treating myself to a few little goodies.  
On to my card that I have made for my daughters birthday. I am also entering it into the following challenges ~
Mojo Monday this week it is square or circle sketch 
Anything goes challenge ~ Black and White 
Spoonful of Sugar ~ Punches 
Paper take Weekly ~ Sparkly and Bright 
x x x 
As she is getting older I thought that i would ditch the girlie pinks this year and go for black and white.  Copic markers and great for this colour way.
x x x
x x x 
This cute Tilda was one of the goodies that I treated myself too at Sir Stampalot.  They have so much choice its hard to pick just a few so I do a process of elimination.. :D 
x x x 
x x x 
I'm just loving the Tim Holtz distressing crackle paint just add's a special bit of sparkle and shine..
x x x 
x x x 
These little tags I made with shrink plastic and the label die cut from sizzix.  I had this die cut for ages it was one of the first die cut that | purchased.  I must admit that I don't use it  that often. 
x x x 
x x x 
I have lifted Tilda of off the card with a few foam pads.
x x x 
x x x 
Crafty Bits and Bobs
Design paper ~ this is a stack from DCWV all dressed up
Magnolia Stamps ~ Tilda in the Wind I got mine from Sir Stampalot 
 Flowers, Ribbon, Shrink plastic, glitter and pearls from stash
Sentiment stamps ~ Whimsy stamps and Doodlebug design inc.
Nessies and Borderabilities 
Distressing ink ~ Weathered wood
Sakura glitter pen ~ black

Copic Colours 
Skirt, gloves, shoes, hat and hair, ~ C7, 5, 4, 3, 1
Skin ~ E11, 21, 51, 00, R20
Thanks for looking if you have the time would love to here your comments, promise I will visit your blogs too!




6 comments:

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, Tilda looks great in this classic colour combo.
Hugz Fleur xXx

sue said...

this card is absolutly beautiful i love it im sure your daughter will love it and thanks for joining anything goes x sue x

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Tamara!
Tilda is gorgeous and I love the way you have put it all together:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lou said...

Hi!Love this one too Tamara,great colours and love the shrunk tags.
Your Daughter will love it,know what you mean there is so many sweet Tildas-nice for you to have a bit of time at Sirstamp :)
hugs Lou.xx

Lynne said...

This is beautiful. I am sure your daughter will love it. Thank you for joining us over at AG. Sorry I'm late coming over. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Ooooo how lovely. I love this card. You have great blog.
From Slovenija with love Tamara

Follow, Subscribe and Like