Tuesday 26 October 2010

Second card of the night

Hello again just a quick post as its getting late and I have to be up early in the morning.  Its my Mum's birthday in a few days time (Mum if you're reading this post please stop now.. lol) I'm so pleased at how it turned out I wanted to share it with everyone and I'm also going to enter it into Friday Sketches challenge.
x x x 
x x x 
x x x 
x x x 
x x x
x x x 

Crafty Bits and Bob's
Design papers are Tilda from Cuddly Buddly
Tilda with Cherry Basket
Sentiment stamps are Woodware and Whimsy Stamps  
Spellbinders boarder Die 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch 
Magnolia doohickeys leafs, flowers and swirls 
Crackle paint and distressing inks 
Ribbon, flowers, pearls and glitter from stash.

Copic Colours 
Skin and Hair 
E11, 21, 00. R20
E55, 53, 51
Clothes & Shoes 
R39, 37, 35
Socks, Basket and Hem 
E53, 51
Cherries
E39, 37. 

Thanks for looking, I'm now off to bed, so much for my early night... So much to do with so little time... 




3 comments:

kelly said...

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog , and thanks for becoming a follower. I love the Tilda cards. The colours you have used are really lovely. I have to save up and gradually buy Tilda stamps and copic markers.

Kelly

Joey said...

Hi Tamara

gorgeous card I love the red :O) thanks for entering my candy, good luck

Joey.xx

Lou said...

Hi!Tamara this is just gorgeous,love this Tilda and you have coloured her just perfect.
The reds look lovely too,very pretty card.
hugs Lou.xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like