Monday 25 October 2010

Feel's like ages, 2 challenges in one...

Afternoon all, what a glorious Autumnal day its been for us, just waiting for the snow to arrive  (wouldn't that be grand). I saw our very own Woody Woodpecker in the garden over the weekend, unfortunately he extremely camera shy and wouldn't perform, much to my disappointment.  
On to my card for this weeks challenges....
I'm entering this card into 3 challenges this week they are: - 
This week the challenge is "All Pink" in support of Breast Cancer awareness month.
" Pink and Pearls" 
If you haven't visited these blogs before head on over using the links above.  
Right onto my card....
I decided to use the pink ribbon shaped to symbolism Breast Cancer.  With lots of flowers 
Crafty Bits and Bobs
DP ~ Memory Box
Card stock from stash 
Magnolia Stamps and Doohickey Die
Cuttelbug embossing folders ~ Dots and Script 
Flowers, ribbons, half pearls and glitter from stash
Sentiment stamp ~ Kodomo - Faith Collection 
I used pink ribbon shaped to symbolism Breast Cancer with a rose in the centre and flowers either side.
x x x 
I like to decorate the inside of cards, I have used some pearl paper to create an insert and a nessie label for somewhere to write a sentiment. 
x x x 
Copic Colours 
Hair and Skin 
E55, 53, 51
E11, 21, 51, 00. R20
Clothes 
RV34, 32, 11, 00, 000
Hope you all like it, I have a couple more cards that I have made to upload, but for now I'm off to get my tea...
Enjoy the rest of your evening, take care.
If you would like to purchase this card or any others please head over to ebay using the link in the side bar....

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Tamara, This card is stunning, love all the embellishments, the shades of pinks are gorgeous.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Susie Sugar said...

Tamara wow this is a Totally Stunning Tilda creation darling
Thank you for joining in our Totally Tilda Challenge good Luck
Hugs Susie Sugar and the TT DT XX

Christine said...

Hi Tamara gorgeous Pink Tilda creation lush flowers stunning colour combo thanks for sharing & joining us at Titally Tida pinkl/pearls chall.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation, love all those beautiful flowers and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Follow, Subscribe and Like