Tuesday 28 September 2010

Crafting, What Bliss.....

Happy Tuesday, Its the first day of my working week today.  Had a wonderful day yesterday got all my chores done and spent the afternoon being a crafty crafter..  
  I have been neglecting poor Edwin for a while thought it was time he came out of the drawer.  
Copic Marker Colours 
Edwin's Skin ~ E11,21, 00, R93
Edwin's Jumper and Socks ~ YR24, 23
Edwin's Trouser's ~ E08, 07 
Edwin's socks and Chair ~ YG97, 95, 93
Edwin's hair ~ E39, 35, 33
Other Crafty Bits and Bob's 
Papers are Basic Grey
Magnolia Doohickey's 
Flowers are from my Stash 
Ribbon from Boyes 
Sentiment stamp from Whimsy Stamps
Distressing Ink ~ Weathered Wood
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Here is the finished card...  Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you have a minute.  
Hugs 
Tamara x 

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like