Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Card Challenges

Hello, its Wednesday already! Where are the weeks going to.  I have made a start on this years Christmas cards, admittedly I've only made one but its a start I suppose...  
Anyway onto todays post. I'm combining this card with to card challenges 
Mojo Monday Challenge 158 for the last sketch of September, so it's a round or square card using one or both of the two sketches.
and 
Challenge 110 ~ Pink and Brown
 


Crafty Bits and Bob's
DP ~ Papermania
Cardstock
Pearls & Flowers
Martha Stewart edge punch
Whimsy sentiment stamps
Diamond Dust 
Distressing inks 
Memento Ink 
Ribbon 
The Greeting Farm ~ Anya
Magnolia Doohickeys & Spellbinders Nessies


Copic Marker Colours 
Dress, Bows and Socks ~RV34, 32,11
Pinny and Shoes ~ E47, 44, 43
Hair ~ E39,37, 35, 34, 33, 31
Skin and Eyeshadow ~ E11, 21, 00, R21

Thanks for taking the time to have a peek at my blog.  If you have the time please leave me a comment.  
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs 
Tamara x




Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin