Monday 12 October 2009

Monday Morning Blues

Good morning bloggers, I have the Monday morning blues! I have my daughter off school today with a really really sore throat. She has had me up most of the night as she couldn't swallow, poor little lamb!! I did however manage to get a few more cards made over the weekend but didn't get round to tidying my craft room (naughty me), as I share my space with a very untidy daughter its hard to keep tidy... that will be a job for later in the week, it also could do with a coat of paint I have been putting it off as I can't bare the thought of having to move all my crafting goodies. Have got as near as picking up a color leaflet to chose a paint ;0)
I'm really looking forward to the new Winter and Christmas stamp club kit from Magnolia, I do hope they start posting them soon and the new Magnolia Ink Mag. Mine is on order from Sir Stamp in Peterborough.
Did anyone watch the Saturday night show of Strictly? I am totaly hooked again this year. I love it. I think my favirote has to be Nataile Cassidy, she really brings a ray of sunshine and light to the show and it just goes to show that you don't have to be a size 8 to get up and dance.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Morning, hope today is better for you and your Daughter is feeling a bit better too.Big Hug,Lou.xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like