Wednesday 14 October 2009

Good Morning

Hello again, its off to work and school today, my daughter is a lot better now. Its awful when they are ill but she has art and cooking today so she is looking forward to going back to school. I can't believe that there is only eight more days and then its half term this seven weeks have gone really quick..
We are off to the "London Expo" next Saturday its all to do with movie, comic and media. My daughter is dressing up in a character from a Japaneses cartoon. I will post a pic of her on the day. She is so excited about going and has talked of nothing else for the passed 6 months. I was going to upload a few more Christmas cards that I have made but the camera has gone missing so will upload them later.
Anyway have a good day

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like