Wednesday 7 October 2009

Copic Tower

Good evening all, I couldn't get to sleep so thought I would upload a few more photo's, to show you what my Hubby made me.
We had an old kitchen bookshelf in the garage that was just the right depth for my copic pens to sit in but seeing that it only had two shelves all the colours would get mixed up, so wonderful Hubby came up with this ideal to section the two parts off with some plastic weather board.
As you can see I will need a few more copic's to fill up all the pigeon holes. I have at the side another item that he made using left over decking boards and a bamboo stick which is holding up some of my ribbons on reels. I do like to recycle. Once I have finished the project that I'm working on at the minute and have a good tidy up I shall take some more photo's. Those tiny sticker pads get everywhere.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW what a wonderful husband you have, love this, I have been looking for something to hold my promarkers, this is just ace, love how you have the ribbons at the side too. Lucky girl, Hugs Avril xxx

sue said...

great idea, nothing more annoying than having to search through all the colours for the one you want x sue x

Lou said...

Hi!this is such a good idea Tamara and what a sweet hubby too.Looks like you have some lovely colours and i have to get my first one yet.Thanks so much for your lovely comment.x.Louise is doing a demo at Sirstamp on 31st with copics and i hope to go over you never know i might see you there.Thanks again and your blog is very lovely Lou.xxxxx

brenda said...

What a wonderful idea Tamara, clever hubby and lucky you.

Great blog by the way.

B x

Louise said...

Love your storage,mine are all in pots but yours look fab,clever hubby.
louise xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like