Wednesday 7 October 2009

Magnolia Tilda's

Good morning, at last we have had some rain, I was on my way to work the other day and a farmer was ploughing his field and the dust behind the tractor was unbelievable. I went over to Sir Stamp at the weekend and stocked up on a few more copics to add to my collection, I was using the plastic containers that you get from Chinese take - aways to store them in until my wonderful hubby made me something to store them in out of an old small bookcase that we had in the garage. I will upload a photo later today. Card Recipe: -
  • Magnolia range of stamps - Tida with bicycle from the summer collection and Sentiment
  • Papers are from my stash
  • Copic colour markers
  • Card Candy
  • Ribbon and flowers from stash
  • Bead spacers from Caroles Crafts Spalding
  • Woodware circle punch

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like