Boy, Oh, Boy do we have some FUN in store for ALL of YOU
Welcome to DAY 2 of our Cross Promotion Blog Hop
with the talented Designers
at Sweet Stamps
This will be a 2 Day Hop starting at the Sweet Stamps Blog and the Pinque Peacock Blog each day. Please DO VISIT each of the Main Blogs to show your love to BOTH Companies that have organized this fun event for you!Tell Your Friends, too....Lot's of Eye Candy along the way!And there is sure to be lots of Blog Candy, too!!!
have been working their Creative Efforts to the MAX behind the scenes,
to create some wonderful projects using
the Pretties at the Pinque Peacock Shop
and the Fabulous Products from the SweetStamps.com Shop
This Hop will lead you directly into the NEW Challenge at theSweet Stamps BLOG
where the new Challenge will start and the theme will be everyone's favorite:
HERE ARE THE FANTASTIC PRIZES BEING OFFERED TO 2 LUCKY HOPPERS(Prize Drawing Eligibility Rules are Below) Sweet Stamps is Sponsoring a Prize to 1 Lucky Hopper 1 PERSON WILL WIN
Gift Certificate can be used towards any Stamps, Sweet Stamps Dies or Shades Dye InksPinque Peacock is Sponsoring a Prize to 1 Lucky HopperA 2ND PERSON WILL WIN
Fabric Buttons, Handmade Fabric Flowers, and Pearl Beaded Stick Pinsall in Coordinating "Nana's Pillowcase" fabrics and colors RULES TO BE ENTERED TO WIN1 - HOP BOTH DAYS2 - LEAVE A COMMENT ON EACH HOP STOP IN THE HOP3 - FOLLOW BOTH SWEET STAMPS AND PINQUE PEACOCK ON FB(LINKS ARE BELOW THE LINEUPS) Winners will be selected towards the beginning of Next Week (Monday or Tuesday-ish)to allow everyone ample time to visit all of the Hop Stops along the way! Now, you should be sure to head over to Kimberly's Blog to peek at her beautiful creation and get all the details on how it was created.~~~HERE IS THE FULL LINEUP FOR BOTH DAYS~~~HOP LINEUP - DAY 1 (6/18/13) SS Blog http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com
- Kendra Sand http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/
- Donna K Baes~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- DeNetra Bates http://essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
- Marji Franklin ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Erika Selander http://lillgumman.blogspot.com/
- Janet Royer ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Lahiff http://lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com/
- Paula Driver ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Irit Shalom http://iritshalom.blogspot.co.il/
- Susie Gerdes~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Karrie Snider http://www.stampers-den.ca/blog/
- Beckie Woodall~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Calypso Bastian http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/
- Jessie Mitchell ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Shelly Schmidt http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/
SS Blog http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com HOP LINEUP - DAY 2 (19/6/13) SS Blog http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Annette Anderson http://designette.blogspot.com/
- Robin Perkey ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Carolyn LaBille http://mspetuniascrafts.blogspot.com/
- Nupur Patel ~ http://downthememorylane9008.blogspot.com/
- Roxie Glaza http://paperscaper.blogspot.com/
- Mary Montecalvo ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Monica Edwards http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- An'Jenic Gibson~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Denise Paxton http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/
- Heather Flaherty ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Tamara Morton http://poshcatcrafts.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Woodward~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Irena Kowalczyk http://papierowaobsesja.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda Bewley-Ratliff ~ http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
SS Blog http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com If you want to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest things happening at Pinque Peacock and at Sweet Stamps, be our latest FANS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US FOR THE CROSS PROMOTION BLOG HOP YESTERDAY & TODAY!!!
I love these mini bottle caps which I have punched out matching papers then added a resin dome sticker. Mays a wonderful addition to your projects. Click on the badge to check out Pinque Peacock store and blog.
These fabulous flowers are a stamp available from sweet stamps as is the sentiment.
I have coloured again using Shades Ink Spots in Papaya, Butterscotch and Palm Grove.
Here's a close up of the Pinque Peacock pins.
Supplies from Sweet Stamps
Shades Ink Spots - Palm Grove, Butterscotch and Papaya
Core'dinations Cardstock - Sunflower Yellows
Cheery Lynn - Bird Cage
Prima Papers - Songbird
Pinque Peacock - Pearl Pins
Distress Ink - Walnut Satin