Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day - Sweet Stamps

Hello everybody, can you believe that it is June already! It'll soon be time to start thinking about Christmas  (0; but first i would like a little sunshine pleeassse..
As its Tuesday that means we start a new challenge over on Sweet Stamps and this week our theme is....
"DAD" and as its nearly Fathers day here in the UK that's what I decided to make..
I so struggle with Male cards, I think its because there isn't a lot of choice in embellies.  Well, that's my excuse..

Head on over to Sweet Stamps blog to enter and find all the deets. You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to play along but if you do your name gets entered into the prize draw twice to win $20 spending spree in the Aladdin's Cave that is the Sweet Stamps Store.. 
  
The tree I stamped using one of the new shades ink spot pads, this one is "Palm Tree" I then clear embossed over the top..


 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin