Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Flowers - Sweet Stamps

Hello everyone and welcome to Tuesday.  I'm on vacation this week, so catching up on all my chores that I have been putting off. Anyway we have a new challenge for you over on Sweet Stamps and this week our theme is .... "Flowers"
For entering you will be in with a chance to win a $20 Spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store.  If you have never visited the store (shame on you) you are in for a treat, it's like visiting a huge department store.. lol. 

Loving the new Sweet Cuts Dies and what a fabbie idea to add the solid die as well.. 


I used the ink spots as water colours and coloured my image with them.  First time I have tried this and was really pleased with the result..
All products have been supplied by Sweet Stamps 

 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin