Sunday, 3 March 2013

Under the Sea

Hello everyone, welcome to my Cheery Lynn's inspirational.  
We have a new challenge starting tomorrow on Cheery Lynn Challenge blog and the theme is...
"Dollies"
The challenge gives you the chance of winning a $20 spend coupon to spend in the Cheery Lynn Store

Today's card I have used an image from Lill of the Valley I brought this stamp specially to go with these cute little seahorses.. I cut them out in Core'dinations card stock  
Most of my cards are 14.5 x 14.5 cm square.
I have used a 14.5 x 14.5 cm card  and distressed the edges in iced sprue distress ink.  Sand distressed the edges of the card, flower and the Seahorses.  
Here's a close up view of stamp
Copic Colours 
BG49, 15, 13, 11
E77, 74, 71
E43, 41, 40
E29, 25, 51
With the flower I inked and sanded the edges then added a large pearl brad.

The burlap ribbon came from The Ribbon Reel and the metal charm came from Ebay..
The design papers are Basic Grey. 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin