Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Summer Days with Friends

Hello again this is my second post for today, this time its for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and the theme is "Summer Days". This week Val is hosting the challenge so pop on over and join in the fun. 

For my card this week I decided to try something a little different.  I'm not sure what to call this shape of card as I was just playing around with the folds and ended up with this shape. I think I'm going to go with the name triangle gate fold card.. 

I started by making a 14.5cm x14.5cm card then using my EZ board I scored at A5 gate fold on both sides to create the stand.  I decorated inside as well as the back.  My photo of the whole of the inside came out all blurry which is a pain. 
Here is a close up of the lovely Tilda from last summers collection. 
Copic Colours 
Dress - R29, 27, 24, 22
Blouse - YR31, 30
Butterfly - B45, 16
Boots - C7, 5, 4, 3
Hair - E47, 44, 41
Skin - E11, 21, 30, 000, R20

Here we have the inside of the card
Copic Colours 
Trousers-   B97, 95, 93
Top - YR31, 30
Ladybird - R27, 24, 22 
Same Hair and Skin colours as above..


Above is the other half of the inside which has been decorated using the fabulous Cheery Lynn Dies  


Other Crafting Supplies 
Stamps 
Whimsy sentiments 
Miniature and Medium Roses, Mini Fanciful Flourish , SM Classic Circles (Silver) 
SM Scalloped Circles (Purple), Anastasia Border Die, Pine Branches 
Design Paper 
Martha Stewart Butterflies punch
Thank you for visiting today, hope to see you again soon...

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin