Sunday 22 July 2012

Wall Hanging with Heart

Morning all you gorgeous Cheery Lynn Fans and welcome to the Sunday Inspiration with me Tamara. Today I have created another wall hanging I so love making these.
Cheery Lynn Dies I have used are 
Lace Square Hearts Reflection DieFanciful Flourish and Mini Fanciful FlourishSweet William FlowersQueen Anne's lace Border, Dimensional Buttons #3

The base has been cut using the biggest Heart Reflection Die which is 71/2 X 71/2 once cut. I then used one of the smaller dies in the kit to create a sort of frame around my image. The flowers I have distressed used DI's.  For the centres I have used the dimensional buttons which I have threaded with string. The Flowers are sitting both of the flourishes that have been cut from two different colours.  


Other items 
Magnolia Stamps, Eyelets, Copics, String and Seam Binding


Photobucket

4 comments:

Irene said...

What a beauty Tamara!!!!

xx Irene

Lisa Jane said...

ooh so pretty .. love the die cut flowers
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card, love those flowers.
luv
Debby

mags said...

This is just gorgeous Tamara. Love the flowers and the colours.
Mags
x

Follow, Subscribe and Like