Tuesday, 24 July 2012

All in a Flap - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello blog land and how are you today? Over on Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog we have another challenge for you and this week the theme is "Flap Cards" here is a tutorial for you that I found Here.
I can see I may just be making a few more of these.. 
Supplies I used
Gingerbread Girl and Boy, Merry Christmas Sentiment Cheery Lynn Dies - Buttons 3, Inverted Circle (Purple Series) Classic Circle (Silver Series), My Minds Eye Papers, magnetic tape, Ribbons and string from Stash.

This is the inside of the flap card.


Close up of the Gingerbread girl. 
Don't forget to head on over to the challenge blog and enter our challenge to be in with a chance to win $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store and you don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter.. 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin