Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Favourite Colour - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hi all, the weeks are just flying by and it will soon be Christmas again.. lol Well as its Tuesday that means the start of another challenge over on Sweet Stamps and this week we would like to see your "favourite colour". Mine is Purple but strangely I don't make many cards in this colour.. 
If you enter using a Sweet Stamps image you get your name entered into the prize draw twice to win a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store.
Quite a plain card from me this week, but I love how this project turned out.  I must admit that I was and am a wee bit frightened of colouring flower stamps mainly because mine never seem to turn out right.  
These from the garden stamps are a real dream to colour and are really easy colour and are loaded with detail.. This lush stamp is "Dahlia 4019
I have used one of Cheery Lynn's Frame dies, this one is called "Princess Garden Window Frame"

Craft Supplies 
Sweet Stamps - Dahlia 4019
Design Paper - First Editions
Coloured Velum, Ribbon and metal corners from stash 
Copics and Memento ink 
Distress inks - Milled Lavender

Photobucket

8 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tamara thsi is just so pretty! I love purples too but it is funny that it isn't really a well used colour in cards! I think you have done a beautiful job :)

marion said...

It looks gorgeous Tamara. Hugs, Marion

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Tamara, I love your card and the purple!! Love the coloring and the Princess Garden Frame too!

Dawnll said...

I am telling you this is so pretty - love purple and that flower is fab sweetie
Have a sweet week!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty! Beautiful coloring of the flower! Love all the purple as well!

Sandy Fredrick said...

WOW!! Love your card. Beautiful coloring on the Dahlia, love the soft colors. Love the design, it's so elegant

Unknown said...

Wow Tamara another stunning design!!!! Absolutely gorgeous card!!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the soft colors and your gorgeous coloring!! This is absolutely beautiful!

Follow, Subscribe and Like