Tuesday 15 May 2012

Black and One Other Colour

Morning again, today is going to be a very busy day on my blog.. lol.. Anyway I'm back again with my post and project for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and this fortnights challenge is a Colour challenge "Black + One other" (you can use skin and hair colours on your image) 
I have gone for Black and a hot pink as my colour scheme.  I kept the image quite plain and in very light shades on pink.. Sorry I can't remember the copics I used. (note to self - remember to write down the colours) 
Loving this new image from the Princess and Prince collection, this sweetie is called "Tilda with Ballet Shoes". I know this has been a very popular stamp but Lynne over at the Craft Den has them in stock.  


Craft Supplies 
Tilda with ballet shoes - Magnolia
Sentiment - Whimsy 
XL Stackers Straight edged and Scalloped 
(Purple stackers are slightly bigger than the Silver to achieve that lovely layering effect)
Lace Rose and Flourishes 
Spellbinders label die
Flowers, ribbon and gems from stash 
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose 
(The Craft Den has a special offer on all distress inks - Buy 3 for £13.00) 

Photobucket

12 comments:

Irene said...

Gorgeous Tamara, the pink with the black works very well and this stamp is one of the sweetest!!!

Hugs, Irene

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Tamara...love the sweet image and fab colour combo too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Joanie said...

Beautiful card Tamara, she is sooo sweet and so beautifully embellished as usual.

Joan x

Doreen said...

This is just Gorgeous Tamara. I love the image and fab papers!.xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara,
She is just adorable - a stunnign card, Loveit! Hugs, Teresa x

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow totally gorgeous card , love this image , your colour combo and your fab embellishments and detail .
Hugs Emma xx

Steph said...

Tamara, this is just so cute, I love it! Such fabulous detail and gorgeous flowers! x

marion said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always. hugs, Marion

DesignerDiva said...

This is just stunning Tamara, I had to come and tell you as Tilda is my favourite little character and this one is sublime!
Hugs Laurie xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

This card shows how fab you are at what you do!!!! This is stunning and the detail is amazing!wow hugs trace x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Tamara
What a super card, I love pink and black together and Tilda looks lovely.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Hi Tamara. Wow wow and wow. Loving it. Hugs. X

Follow, Subscribe and Like