Sunday, 6 May 2012

Lets get Inky!! - Bling

Evening bloggers, I'm sorry that this post is later than it should have been.  Blogger decided that it wouldn't post my scheduled post :0(
We start a new challenge over on Lets Ink It Up and that is..... 
We'll show you our bling, if you show us yours!! 
ITS BLING MONTH

We are sponsored by the one and only WHIMSY STAMPS with a prize of $15 gift certificate to spend in the Whimsy stamps online store.. (how fabbie is that!)
My card I made for the challenge, now that I look at it again isn't very blingie (if there's such a word) so sorry about that I don't know what I was thinking.. lol 






Craft list
Magnolia Stamps, LOTV, Cheery Lynn Dies, Magnolia Doohickey's, Prima Papers, Metal butterflies, ribbon, brads from stash and Mulberry flowers.. 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin