Sunday, 6 May 2012

Bag Book - Take 3

Morning all, hope you are waking up to a bright and sunny Sunday! Sorry I haven't been around to visit your blogs lately but I was taken into hospital last week with chest pains! Luckily it was to serious and only spent 3 nights with there, slowly getting back to my old self. 

Anyway, enough of that lets get back to my project with another instalment of my Bag Album I have been making.  It would have been finished but I had to redo the outside of the album as me being me I put to many embellishments inside and it wouldn't shut properly,  lol.. 

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies I used: -


 The white tab at the front is the large die from the coved stackers that I have folded and added a eyelet to thread my ribbon through to help keep it closed. 

 
I'm learning so much from the rest of the design team 
on Cheery Lynn about different ways to make paper flowers and other ways to use these fabbie dies.  Click on the link to go and take a look amazing tutorials!

Other crafty bits 
Magnolia Stamps, Distress Inks, Pearl Brads, Ribbon Sweet Stamps Love Sentiment, Copics 

You still have time to enter into our challenge for this week "Flowers made with Dies" or our new challenge starts tomorrow "Shades of Purple" Cheery Lynn offer a prize each week of a $20 Coupon to send at Cheery Lynn Store.  Be sure to check out both blogs each day for more inspirational eye candy from the design team.. 
Thanks for joining me today..



 Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin