Friday 27 April 2012

Frame It!!..

Hello all, early bird start for me today! Here with another great challenge from Sweet Stamps and the challenge this week is... "Frame it" to use a frame on your project.  It would be great if you use one of the many frames stamped frames that Sweet Stamps stock this will get you entered into the prize draw twice to win an amazing $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps Store.

I chose to create a Kicker Card as the frame I used worked really well for this style, but if you have the chance, please do check out the other design teams makes they are all extremely fabulous!!

 
I kept my card quite plain on the outside as I didn't want to detracted from the frame and image (this was really hard for me as I wanted to embellish, embellish, embellish)lol.. 

Here's a close up of the image, really love colouring this stamp, great for practising shading skills and looks so pretty.. 
Craft Supplies
Sweet Stamps - Extravagant Frame
Paper - First Editions - New Leaf
Ribbon, String, Oval frame (around the horse) and button from Stash
All available at Sweet Stamps
Photobucket

11 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Tamara.xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the elegant horse image.....

Joanie said...

This is fab Tamara, my little grandson is mad about horses and he would love this. Another stamp on my wish list lol.

Take care

Joan x

Christine L said...

Hi Tamara...

Gorgeous card with stunning horse!

Hope you're feeling better... glad to see you in blogland!

Hugs
Christine x

Irene said...

Your colouring is so beautiful, the horse is almost alive!!!!

Hugs, Irene

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful image:)
Have a great weekend Tamara, hugs:)

marion said...

Lovely colouring and I love your card. Hugs, Marion

Ann Marie Governale said...

Feel odd sending you an email here but have not heard back from you. I sent an email to an address you gave me a couple of months ago so I don't know if it still is up... Here is the email:

Hi Tamara:
Just wondering if I am still on for the May guest dt spot on anything goes?? I have been involved in other design teams since you first offered me the spot. But, I do love it... just hard to juggle with work. At least when I am off in the summer, it will be sooooo much easier! If I am still on, I am understanding that you will need my card by Sunday, April 29th? Let me know if that is ok. Also let me know when I post on my blog (date and time to go live) so we are in sync. If for some reason I am not on the schedule, please also let me know.

I don't know what else you will need from me but I check my email often and will get back to you.
~ Ann Marie

Mary J said...

So beautiful Tamara! That green ribbon makes it pop!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, great coloring of the horse!! I just love this image!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Tamara this card is beautiful!! Love your soft colors and design!

Follow, Subscribe and Like