Sunday, 29 April 2012

Second instalment of my Bag Album

Hello Bloggers,  I have been creating a bag/envelope album and I want to show you the second part to it here today. 
This is the second double spread in the album and over the following weeks I shall show you the rest of the book. 
Cheery Lynn Dies needed

Below is a close up of the roses that I made with the rose dies. To create the point on the flowers I used one of the crafters tools, the one with the straight edge and pushed down from the middle of the petal. To create the colour I used walnut satin distress inks to get that lovely brown shade.  I just love this French Flair Doily as it comes in a stack of 3 different sizes and fits perfectly with
  XL - 12 and XL - 13.  



Crafting Supplies 
Cheery Lynn Dies
Magnolia Stamps
Distress Inks
Copics 
A3 envelopes 
Prima paper 

Over on Cheery Lynn Designs we are running a Birthday challenge for a chance to win a $20 coupon to spend in the Cheery Lynn Store.
Enjoy the rest of your day 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin