Saturday 24 March 2012

Vintage/Shabby Chic

Welcome to the weekend, that was another long week.  I have some sad news as this will be my last post as design team member for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have enjoyed working as one of the team, they are a great bunch of ladies and I'm sorry to be leaving. Thank you to Jane for letting me join in on some wonderful challenges and wish the blog lots more success in the future.  
Its my turn to chose this weeks challenge.  My choice is "Vintage/Shabby Chic" 
This card I made for my lovely Mum for Mothers day.  Love this new Tilda she is just soooo cute! I have teamed her up with some new papers from Prima - Natural garden loving all the blues and grey's and looks stunning combined with the vintage/shabby chic style.  All the edges have been distressed with walnut satin and antique linen.  The large scroll is a die from Cheery Lynn called Victoria lace scroll. 

Copic Colours
Hat & Shoes
E44, 43, 41, 40
Hair & Skin 
E29, 27, 25, 31 
Dress & Socks
B97, 95, 93
Background
YR30, W1, 0, 00
My E41 and E44 were running out so filled them up only to realize after the fact that I filled them up with the wrong colour! lol the only upside is that I get to go to my local craft store to pick up another one and while I'm where I will more than likely pick up a few more crafting bits. 

Inside view 
Crafty Supplies and Links 
Magnolia Stamps - Princess Party Tilda (The Craft Den)
Lilli of the Valley - Circle sentiment 
Happy Mothers Day Sentiment - Sweet Stamps 
Stempelgede Grunge Stamps
Design Paper - Prima Natural Gardne
Cheery Lynn Design Dies 
French Pastry Doily - Craft Den
Magnolia Doohickeys 
Mini Flowers
Label die
Decorative label die (inside)
Spellbinders label dies 
Martha Stewart - Butterflies punch
Flowers, Ribbon, Lace, Scrim and flowers from stash 
Distress Inks - Walnut satin and Antique Linen

Challenges I would like to enter
Bunny Zoes - Vintage/Shabby Chic (ends 8th April)
I Copic - Flowers 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes 

Photobucket

17 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous and love those papers and the scrolls
Hugs Kate xx

Irene said...

They will miss you Tamra but you sure leave with a BANG!!!!!!

Hugs, Irene

marion said...

This is absolutely stunning Tamara. Love it ! Hugs, Marion

Curly said...

WOw totally gorgeous Tamara, I am so sorry that you have decided to leave,
but I wish you all the luck in the world,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tamara.xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Tamara...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card that I'm sure your Mum loved! The vintage feel to it is perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tamara this is just stunning! I love all of the details and the beautiful image :)

Unknown said...

Great card Tamara you have such detail and beautiful shading. I like the little pompoms I love this card Hugs Elaine

Babette said...

Beautiful card, really love this vintage style.
Hugs,
Babette

Helen said...

Stunning card Tamara - you really are going out in style!
Helen x

mags said...

Beautiful vintage card Tamara. So much detail and the inside is lovely too.
Mags
x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous both inside and out.. I must say your last card is so inspiration I am sure your talent will be missed at the Secret Crafter Challenge.

Hugs
Debbie

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Tamara, so pretty & so many gorgeous details to look at, love it :)
hugs Mandy xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card Tamara and your colouring is gorgeous,I filled up one of my pens with the wrong colour it is so annoying and it took me a while to realise what I had done lol
Hugs louise xx

Annette said...

WOW, breathtaking,Tamara! And this is totally my kind of colours :) What can I say... LOVE IT!
Hugs

Crafteezee said...

Sooo very beautiful Tamara, certainly my style of card. Love all the elements.


Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x


Lisa Cornwall said...

Oooooh this is stunning., so beautiful x

Follow, Subscribe and Like