Saturday 7 January 2012

Let them eat Cake!! - SCSC Challenge

Hi all, sorry I haven't been round much lately.  We are in the process of moving my crafting room from the log cabin into the house. We have a room in the house that we only use as storage but its the perfect size for a crafting hideaway.. Its in need of  a bit of work like new windows, flooring and celling lol so will show you the progress in the following weeks.  In the mean time my craft things are all over the place as I have been moving them back into the house. 

 Right onto the challenge over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and this week our theme is....
"Let them eat Cake" this weeks challenge has been chosen by the lovely and talented Andie..
 Here's my card for the challenge. I have used one of the new Tilda's that I got in my stamp kit and one of my favourites the "muffins stamp".  The gorgeous paper is from Melissa Frances range that I got from a craft show I went to last year. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Flowers as always coloured with copics.
  




Head on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the DT's projects and to enter into the challenge this week we are sponsor by
Crafters Companion and the lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend....
Photobucket

19 comments:

Irene said...

Cannot wait to see pictures of your new craftroom and it will probably look as yummie as your cupcake!!!!

Hug, Irene

Curly said...

Hiya Tamara so sorry for your loss before Christmas.I hope that things are a little more normal for you!


Wow may I say this is one gorgeous card I just adore this image I think its a must have,
take care Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara,
You've created a scrummy card with this little Tilda and what a beautiful cup cake too!( I'd love to make a cupcake that looked as beautiful as that) Love those delish papers too...Have a lovely day and look forward to seeing those piccies of your craft room! Hugs, Teresa x

catherine said...

What a beautiful card and fab colours
x catherine

nicolet said...

What a sweetie!!
Hugs Nicolet

Claire said...

Adorable card hun. Look forward to seeing pics of the new craft space once completed. Hugs, Claire x

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Tamara, love the pretty colours to!
Clairexx

marion said...

I really like your card Tamara, it is so lovely and so sweet !! Love it ! Hugs, Marion

Lisa Minckler said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super duper sweet hun

hugs jane x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Tamara - so pretty!
Helen x

Crafty Loops said...

Oh how yummy, this card id delicious. Hope the room move goes well and you get your perfect craft room. I cant wait to hear of the progress. Lee x

Babette said...

Beautiful card and what a yummy little cupcake.
Hugs,
Babette

Mary J said...

YUM! What a great card Tamara!

Fleur said...

A stunning card Tamara
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Khusboo said...

this is so so so beautiful..love the use of the image

hugs
khusboo

http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

CraftinGranny said...

What a cute card and you even used my favorite purple colors. Tilda is just adorable and perfect with the cupcake. Always love your designs, they are so original and beautifully embellished. Have a wonderful week ahead! "Hugs"

Minna said...

Really beautiful!

franzesjoi said...

beautiful!!! fabulous colours :) wow***

Follow, Subscribe and Like