Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hearts - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Good Morning all, hope you had a fab weekend. We are all every excited over at the Sweet Stamps Design team as we are having a Design Team Call to add to our team! and let me tell you that its a FANTASTIC team to work with.  If you're interested head on over to the Sweet Stamps Design Team Page and check it out! 
We start a new challenge today and our theme for this week is 
"Hearts" 
You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter but if you do you will get entered into the prize draw twice to win a $20 voucher to shop in the Sweet Stamps store.  The challenge is open worldwide too!

I went for a CAS card this week.. 
I used the Scalloped Heart Frame stamp and 3D'd the centre heart to add a bit of depth then added a scalloped circle with a sentiment.  Both stamps are available to purchase in the store.  I also glittered parts of the heart with glitter dust and my new spica glitter pen in clear and inked the edges with fired brick distressing ink. The ribbon was from one of my Christmas presents that I managed to salvage. The tiny hearts are water-coloured using a glitter pen.



Photobucket

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a beautiful heart stamp.. so pretty
Lisa x

marion said...

Such a lovely card !! Hugs, Marion

~ Kendra ~ said...

Simple, yet so very elegant!! I think I'm going to have to get that heart frame, it looks like a lot of fun! Love the sparkle!!

Crafty Loops said...

So elegant, this is stunning. Lee x

Dawnll said...

This is one of my favorite hearts and I love to use it many times. Such an elegant design and beautiful soft colors.
Have a sweet week

Jackie Randolph said...

Simply Stunning Tamara!!! Love how you have the hearts raised, the added depth just adds to the Elegance of your card!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love the 3-D of the heart. The glitter sets the hearts of beautifully!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the sparkle and the 3D effect. Very pretty.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Love how you put the ribbon between the layers and the sparkle around the heart.

Follow, Subscribe and Like