Thursday 10 November 2011

Under the Sea - Alphabet Challenge

Hi all, thank crunchie its Friday and a day off work for me.. and lots of crafting to be done.. Woo Hoo!
As its Friday that means a new challenge and theme over on Alphabet challenge blog
and the theme for the next 2 weeks is 
U - FOR UNDER THE SEA
This is my last challenge over on Alphabet after being on the team for almost 12 months.  Will miss working with the Lesley and the team wish them all well for the future.  Thank you for having me on the team.
Well my card today was for a commission I did for a lady at work for invitations.  The person that it was for is into whales and dolphins so I went straight to Meljens website for her cute and fun images. 
I made them all a little different in the criss cross style with the information on the pull out.


Really hope you like it and will come and join us over on Alphabet challenge blog for our U challenge.



Photobucket 

10 comments:

Mary J said...

How sweet Tamara! Love the ribbons!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tamara,love the style.xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh just love this to bits,gorgeous detail as always hun hugs cherylxx

Mandy said...

Tamara your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, so sweet and pretty :)
hugs Mandy xx

marion said...

Mermaid Ariel popped up reading the titel, beautiful creation Tamara. Hugs, Marion

Babette said...

What a beautiful , bright and cheerful card. And your image is really sweet.
Hugs,
Babette

Unknown said...

That whale image is just great. Fab invitation x

Unknown said...

Cute;)
Sweet, I love the ribbon!

Have a nice weekend;)

Hugs Line

Lisa Cornwall said...

Lovely invite, really cute image. So pretty. xx

Unknown said...

I really love this design - the whale is so cute!

I'm sorry that you're leaving us but I wish you all the best for your future plans and it has been a pleasure "meeting" you as a fellow DT member, even though it was only for a short time.
I'll be keeping up to date with your blog and your fantastic creations anyway!

Sheena
xxx

Follow, Subscribe and Like