Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Red, Green & Gold - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello bloggers, this is a late post as it was meant to be posted this morning but you know how sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day!
Over on Sweet Stamps its time for a new challenge and the theme for this week is...
RED, GREEN AND GOLD
The prize package this week is a $20 voucher to spend in the Sweet Stamps store.  They don't just stock stamps you know, so go take a look! 
You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps image to enter but if you do you will get your name entered into the draw twice..

I made a Christmas tag for my project this week.
Using a brand new stamp (for me) called Melinda and Merry Christmas Sentiment.  I have used a pearl pen in gold to add  dimension to her dress and around the sentiment.  Haven't used these before and wow are they easy to use.  Will be getting me some more of them little beauty's !
The tag I cut out using my circut george and basic shapes.  Added some design paper, lace string buttons and flowers. I have embossed a small scrap of card with snowflakes then  distressed --  viola finished! 

Hope you like my project today 

DON'T FORGET I HAVE A HUGH BLOG CANDY TO GIVE AWAY
 CLICK HERE TO ENTER.. 
http://mimchallegeblog.blogspot.com/ - Christmas and Vintage

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin