Friday, 16 September 2011

Quick and Simple (Well for me anyway) - Alphabet Challenge

Hello all, Thank crunchie its Friday!! Weekend here I come WooHoo!! I would like to welcome my new followers so glad you liked my creations and I hope to give you lots of inspiration.. 

Over on 
Its the start of another challenge and this 2 weeks letter and theme is...
Q for Quick and Simple
I struggled with this theme as I don't do quick! but I managed to get this card done in little under an hour and for me that's quick!! :0) 

Don't know why I only took one photo again that is unusual for me (must have been trying to make it quick!!
I found a fabbie tutorial for a Tent Card  on Louise's blog please do go and visit as her cards and projects are Truly Scrumptious!! I have also included it on my Tutorial blog poshcatcraftstoo.blogspot.com

Crafty Supplies 
Design paper - Papermania A silent Night
Stamps - LOTV & Whimsy Ticket sentiment
Dies - Cheery Lynn - XL Circle Stackers and Scalloped circle stackers 
Distress inks
Copic's 
Card stock, ribbon, bakers twine and buttons from Stash 

Even a quick blog post..LOL

I would like to enter this card into these challenges 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 
Paper play challenges - Punches or Die cuts
Samuel Taylor - use any Christmas stamp 
Fab 'n' Funky - Bingo (Embellies, Buttons and stamped image)
Truly Scrumptious - Decorate the inside 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin