Friday 16 September 2011

Quick and Simple (Well for me anyway) - Alphabet Challenge

Hello all, Thank crunchie its Friday!! Weekend here I come WooHoo!! I would like to welcome my new followers so glad you liked my creations and I hope to give you lots of inspiration.. 

Over on 
Its the start of another challenge and this 2 weeks letter and theme is...
Q for Quick and Simple
I struggled with this theme as I don't do quick! but I managed to get this card done in little under an hour and for me that's quick!! :0) 

Don't know why I only took one photo again that is unusual for me (must have been trying to make it quick!!
I found a fabbie tutorial for a Tent Card  on Louise's blog please do go and visit as her cards and projects are Truly Scrumptious!! I have also included it on my Tutorial blog poshcatcraftstoo.blogspot.com

Crafty Supplies 
Design paper - Papermania A silent Night
Stamps - LOTV & Whimsy Ticket sentiment
Dies - Cheery Lynn - XL Circle Stackers and Scalloped circle stackers 
Distress inks
Copic's 
Card stock, ribbon, bakers twine and buttons from Stash 

Even a quick blog post..LOL

I would like to enter this card into these challenges 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 
Paper play challenges - Punches or Die cuts
Samuel Taylor - use any Christmas stamp 
Fab 'n' Funky - Bingo (Embellies, Buttons and stamped image)
Truly Scrumptious - Decorate the inside 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Tamara!
Oh, this is so lush! And under one hour?? Great!
Love your stamped image, it´s so cute! Colouring is amazing and loads of pretty details to drool over ;)

Stunning sweetie!
Hugs

marion said...

This is Quick and simple to you ?? I can not believe it, it is sooooo nicely done and o so cute, stunning !! Hugs, Marion

Claire said...

Great card hun and love the cute little doggie. Hugs, Claire x

Mary J said...

So beautiful Tamara! I love how you've framed this cutie!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Oh Tamara your card is so precious! i too am suprised you were able to create this in under an hour! So many wonderful details! I'm so happy you joined us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty, lovely design. kim

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Tamara - there's no way I could do a card as nice as this in an hour!

Sheena
xxx

Fleur said...

Tamara this is so pretty. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Scrappychick said...

Totally adorable! Love the window :) Thanks for playing with us at FNF this week, we hope to see you again! Good luck :)
Cyndi

kaylou said...

aaahh this is really gorgeous , thank you for joining in our anything goes challenge at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like