Wednesday 14 September 2011

Lets ink It Up!! DT Member

Hello everyone, well this is unlike me to post in the evenings..lol but I have some exciting news to shout about!!!  I had a email from Suzanne from Lets Ink It Up Challenge Blog asking me if I would be interested in joining her Design team...WooHoo!!! and of course I jumped at the chance.. I'm so thrilled, can't wait to start!! I join the following fabulous ladies:

I would love you to display our badge

Suzanne (Owner and Team Leader)
and Little Old Me.. 
Lets Ink It Up's come back challenge gets under way 
Sunday 2nd October 2011 
So save the date and come and join us
Photobucket

7 comments:

marion said...

Congrats to your new job, you make stunning creations, no wonder Suzanne has asked you. Looking forward seeing your bjoeties ! Hugs, Marion

Kathleen said...

Congrats sweetie, well done, look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs Kat xx

Christina said...

Congratulations Tamara!!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Welcome to the LIIU team Tamara!!!! Excited to be working with you :)))) xx

cheryl said...

oh many congratulations,sweetie you really deserve it as your work is always stunning hugs cherylxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Yay congratulations a very well deserved place
Lisa x

CraftinGranny said...

You go girl! With all your fantastic creations you will be a real asset to the team. Huge congrats! Anxiously awaiting first challenge. "Hugs" Carol

Follow, Subscribe and Like